• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1994 Red/Black Comptech Sc'd car for sale JH4NA1155RT000458

Regretfully, up for sale is my 1994 Red/Black Nsx. The car had the Comptech Supercharger, Headers, and exhaust($12,000) installed at 12,000 miles by Mark Basch. I purchased the car at 15,000 from Motorsports of Scottsdale. at 25,000 miles I had japanese short gears, 4.55 ring and pinion, and timing belt water pump service.($7,500).
The car currently has 27,000 miles on it and is in excellent condition with zero door dings, and of course, no wrecks! 1 week ago I had a brand new set of tires installed on the car, Nitto 555 Extreme ZRs, all the way around. I also had a flowmaster 80 series exhaust can installed about 1 month ago since the Comptech can blew out, the flowmaster is built better, smaller, and sounds better, while still retaining the Comptech exhaust tips. The car is in excellent condition and I hate to sell but responsibility as a father and husband forces the sale. I am open to realistic offers, as I have not set a price. I will post the car on ebay soon, I wanted to give nsxprime members first choice, as I have gotten so much useful information from nsxprime. Email ---> [email protected] <--- for more info and/or pictures. I am located in Kansas City, Mo at this time but most likely I will be moving back to our home in Fountain Hills, AZ in about a month or less, since the house has not sold. I will not get low balled on the car, but I will be realistic as well. Please keep this in mind. No dealer calls please!

94 Rd/blk Supercharged NSX JH4NA1155RT000458

From my ebay ad guys..

Up for sale is my 1994 Comptech Supercharged Acura NSX.
VIN: JH4NA1155RT000458
Price:$41,000

Older ebay ad with pix:
NSX ebay ad

I purchased the car fom Motorsports of Scottsdale with 15,000 miles on it.

The Comptech supercharger was installed by the only other previous owner at 12,000 miles. The Comptech Supercharger was installed by Basch Acura, and is the only supercharger that does NOT void the factory warranty. At around 32,000 miles I shelled out $7,600 for for water pump, timing belt, valve clearance set, Comptech 4.55 ring and pinion(rear end gear), and japanese short gears. The car also has Comptech stainless steel headers, and a high performance washable air filter.

At around 41,000 miles I had a $3,200 Comptech Street Racer clutch installed. (with labor) This clutch comes with an aluminum lightened flywheel, and I wouldn't doubt that it will last the life of the car with street driving. It is heavier duty and and handles the power of the blower perfectly.

At 45,000 miles I had a set of Nitto 555 Extreme ZR's mounted. (tires)

The car is in excellent condition. The inside and outside of the car looks completely stock excluding the Comptech exhaust tips that are coupled to a flowmaster 80 series exhaust cannister.

Small defects: The lower front lip of the car has some sand flecks from typical Arizona driving, very minor curbing on right front wheel, and a 5mm paint chip on the rear spoiler. NO DOOR DINGS. NO WRECKS. EVERYTHING OPERATES CORRECTLY. Perfect alignment. Even the carpet still looks new. Seats are in excellent condition. No rust ANYWHERE, because the car is made of aluminun, and it has been in Arizona where it's bone dry. GARAGED.

I would prefer a cashiers' check at time of pruchase. Buyer pays all shipping charges, although I would prefer for the buyer to driver her home. I have title in hand. No lien.

Email me at [email protected] if you require additional specific photos.

Price: $41,000

Back