• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Acura NSX TARGA Ebay JH4NA1180ST000187

I've seen that one a couple of times. I messaged the seller about why the top wasn't on in any of the pictures and he claimed he wasn't able to install it himself due to some sort of back injury.

Take that for what it's worth, but I assume it means the car is being stored with the top off - hopefully indoors.

I say scam. Seller has zero feedback. That car was recently listed twice for sale in the last year for $39K and $37K. Pics could have been stolen from those ads.

SCAM!
Price is too low, milage hasn't changed in a year and same pictures as last years $35K ad

I left him a message for me to come see it

Last edited:
As others mentioned, definitely a scam. I spoke with the seller that originally posted those pictures a couple of months ago when it was up on ebay. The reserve on the auction was for $38k, certainly not going to suddenly drop to $20k.

- Chris

Dirtiehippe,

Do you remember the name of the person that you talked to? I want to see if the name and his story matches mine. He also told me the car is currently located in Texas. Sounds like a scam. Thanks!

Since car was in Orlando and I am too. I asked to come see it...and imagine this...it's now in Texas :cool:

I had to travel to Texas supervising a construction team working on my ranch. I'm still interested in selling the NSX and would be glad to pay transportation back to Florida as long as you're willing to pay my asking price of $20.6k if you like the car after inspection of course. It's very clean, comes with a clear title, all service records, manuals and both car keys.
Hit me back if you're still interested in purchasing.
Yours truly,
Peter Peruzzi!

Last edited:
I talked to him on the phone...asked about timing belt and water pump...he said he replaced the timing belt a year ago and the water pump was just a few months ago....hmm??? odd not together. I baited him and said back in Miami...yes ..yes when I was in Miami.

I asked how he wanted to get paid...cash or cashier check.

He is in El Paso...just miles from the border....so I am just going to drive down with a pocket full of cash and get me a nice NSX!!!

Dirtiehippe,

Do you remember the name of the person that you talked to? I want to see if the name and his story matches mine. He also told me the car is currently located in Texas. Sounds like a scam. Thanks!

Looks like ebay still has the reply stored. Score! I was close on what he was selling it for. It was listed in late March, early April. Reply from him was on April 5th.

- Chris

buy it now is $37K and do have original wheels mounted to almost new tires...
car was close on first auction at $35K... $8K in recent maintenance, so car ready to drive...

website is mjcclassiccars.com for more on myself and my cars...

thanks and please call with questions...

Mike 863-944-8615

- classicsllc

Back