• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Midnight Pearl in Texas JH4NA1188ST000762

Re: It's Mine!!!!

Pirana said:
any of the midnight purple owners took a look at this one in TX? Or know the car from this forum... :redface:

Click here for link

I saw that car when I was looking but if I remember correctly, it was about $42K a month or so ago. Assuming all of the maintenance records are with it, the timing belt , water pump, etc has been done, new tires, etc than I think it's a decent price. I feel very fortunate to have found mine for the price I did. Mine has not had the timing belt & water pump done so I'm looking at about $1,200 this spring. Rockwall is a suburb of Dallas and is easy to get to so if you're serious about the car, there are several great Dallas-area guys that could take a look at it for you. As an alternative, have the owner take it to Goodson and have Susan in service give it the once-over. Susan (NSXSERVICEGIRL here on Prime) and the folks at Goodson Acura are great (they hosted a mini NSXPO for us midwesterners in the summer of '03). Good luck.

I made an offer on that car. The seller is nice guy and has all the info on the car you could ever need. He returns calls and emails promptly. I have a feeling it's in very good shape because I made him an offer a few K less than asking and he turned it down. Hot car, just a little pricey.

I also looked into this NSX as well. However, I prefer a relatively stock car with black interior. Therefore, I was not being too serious about getting this particular one.

There are a few other threads regarding this NSX as it was another member's old car.

Back