• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior 1995 NSX OEM Int. Parts - Bose NSX Factory System, Steering Wheel, Climate Control

Bought these parts a while back, from another NSX Prime member. However, never ended up using them. Reason for sale.

I am located in Orange County, Ca. I am willing to ship, at the buyers expense. All prices are OBO, so feel free to make me an offer via PM.

1995 OEM NSX Bose Factory Stereo

Price: $200.00

Pics:

nsxradcc.jpg

1995 OEM NSX Bose Speakers and Subwoofer. I was told by the person I purchased them from, that all three amps were repaired by Brian K. However, I never got to test them. So I am selling at a cheaper price, for this reason. Assuming they do work perfectly, this is a steal for someone.

Price: $250 for all three pieces.

Pics:
bosensx.jpg

1995 OEM Acura NSX Steering Wheel (Complete) W/ Air Bag and Cruise Control Buttons. Black.

Price: $250.00

Pics:

nsxsteeringwheel.jpg

1995 OEM Acura NSX Climate Control. Same scenario, with this item. The person I purchased this from, said it was in good working order, when taken out. However, I personally never got to install and test it. For that reason, I am pricing it low. So if it works as the last seller stated, its a nice come up for someone here.

Price: $275.00

Pics:

nsxoemcc.jpg

Last edited:
Back