• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Black/Tan 5-Speed 118000 JH4NA1186ST000713

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Black
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1186ST000713
Price:
42,500 OBO

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Email

Maintenance Information
See details below

Details
1995 Black with Tan Interior NSX-T
Mechanically in Excellent Shape:
$7000 work done by Autowave upon purchase in September, 2010 including complete valve job, timing belt, water pump and all hoses. Have receipt.
Car serviced by Ramon at Niguel Motors since 2011: work done includes (1) installation of HID headlights, (2) struts for trunk (2015), (3) struts for targa top cover (2015), (4) new battery (2016), (5) Bridgestone tires with less than 3000 miles on them (2015), (6) master brake cylinder, (7) fuel pump relay, (8) starter motor, (9) left side ignition coils and spark plugs (2016). Have receipts and can be confirmed by Ramon.
Clutch in very good condition.
All stock other than mild upgrade to ARK exhaust and aftermarket MP3 player.

Slight ding on front hood (hood can be replaced for $300) and bottom of front bumper a bit scuffed as is typical for the NSX. Easy fixes.

Interior in very good shape - driver side bolster slightly worn in line with age of car. Would rate both exterior and interior an 8 out of 10.

I purchased this car in September, 2010 with 78k miles. I have put 40k miles on it, mostly highway. Initially serviced by Autowave and afterward with Niguel Motors, the premier NSX mechanics in Southern California. Almost every major maintenance item in this car has been replaced in the last six years. The tires are almost brand new. I have taken it in for service religiously every six months, if not sooner, for Mobil 1 synthetic oil changes and all required maintenance.

Ramon at Niguel Motors has full service history and I have receipt from the initial $7000 job that Autowave did replacing valves, timing belt, water pump, and hoses.

-
The car is in great mechanical shape. I'd love to keep it, but I now have an 8-month old (first child) and moved into a neighborhood a month ago with very narrow streets and a 3-mile commute. It just doesn't make sense. I would urge anyone to come take a look at it and I can connect you with Ramon to confirm the condition of the vehicle.
+

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f9.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f9.jpg
    259.7 KB · Views: 795
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f6.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5f6.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 715
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5eb.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5eb.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 751
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_5ef.jpg