• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Black/Tan 5 speed (Low miles)

Hello I am putting my 1995 Black NSX up for sale. And here are 4 reasons to consider my car

1. It is the black/Tan combination. I had a Black/Black NSX prior to this one and the Tan interior is a thousand times better. No more sweat running down my back while I am waiting for the A/C to kick in. I live in Florida and there is no shortage of hot days around here. It is also a rare color combo only (47) 95-T
5 speeds were ever produced and from 91 to 98 there were only 177 made vs. 1700 black/black.

2. It has low miles only 30,800 documented miles

3. It is 100% original there are no aftermarket upgrades. Not even exhaust tips.
With so many mods available and all the enthusiasts out there a 100% stock NSX is starting to become the exception not the rule. It is also a very good indicator that this car has never spent any time on the track. I am not the original owner so I can't say for sure but this is my 3rd NSX and it is by far the best one I have driven. This is a perfect car for a purists or someone who wants to start with 100% stock and do all the mods themselves. (Let's face it that is half the fun.)

4. The car is in fantastic condition, it has 30,000 miles and it shows. No dings, dents, or scratches even the rims are perfect with no curb rash.

Asking Price 44,500

If you have any questions please feel free to email me directly
[email protected]

FYI I forgot to mention this, The car is a NSX-T. As far as I know all 95's were T's it was not an option until 96. This car is my 1st Targa and I will never go back to a non targa.

I have an opportunity to get another car that I have my eye on. I am willing to take any reasonable offer over 38K. The car will be going up for sale on autotrader next week. For more detailed pics goto www.brettscar.com and click on the For Sale link on the left.

i may be interested in the car....Checked out the pics...very nice..I am going skiing this weekend for 5 days and I will be back thurs..if ya still got the car i will drive down and check it out...i live in jax..

Dude..i would love to come down and drive the car and make you an offer...unfortunately I am in salt lake city on a ski trip and will not be back in florida untill thurs...I have friday and saturday off..I would love to check out the car...just dont do anything foolish...yet.will contact you soon

Back