• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T BLK/BLK Auto VIN JH4NA1284ST000482

Status
Not open for further replies.
Automatic transmission, black exterior, black interior. Has old Alpine CD changer in the trunk. This is a stock car, no mods.

146K miles, mostly highway. I used it as a daily driving car to work (64 highway miles/day). I am the 3rd owner, bought the car in Sep 2003 from North Carolina with about 55K miles on it and only started driving it to work in late 2004. Clean CARFAX record (will try to get one and post it here).

Original engine in good condition (not rebuilt), never been overheated. Oil change with Mobil 1 synthetic only. Paint in good condition, front has a lot of rock chips. I bought the bra but never put it on, will throw it in for free along with the original cover.

Interior is in good condition, no tear or rips. Climate control unit just crapped out and need to be replaced. Rear antenna doesn't go down. No front rubber lip. No spare tire.

Asking for $21,000 which is slightly below Kelly's Blue Book value. I am located in Southern Cal.

Ask for Dan (626) 512-8008

Here are the pics taken by the 2nd owner who sold it to me in 2003 (so the pics are old).

Attachments

• Side R.jpg
    Side R.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 1,773
  • Front Slanted L.jpg
    Front Slanted L.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 1,353
Last edited by a moderator:
I think I've made up my mind to really sell it. (Changed my mind after initially put it up for sale as I had bought this car for my girlfriend, but she went back to Malaysia).

Will entertain all offers seriously this time. Please give me a call. Thanks!

An important note: The car has a lot of scratches as I did not keep it in good condition. But the engine is fine except for normal wear and tear as was told to me by the techs at Cerritos Acura when I took it in for emissions warranty repair a few weeks ago which also replaced the spark plugs and ignition kit.

Also, I'm having the climate control unit replaced this weekend.

Just a note: If you are looking for a pristine NSX, this car is not for you. If you are a NSX lover and doesn't have too much money or doesn't want to spend too much and are willing to do some exterior work on the car or spend a little bit of extra money to clean up the car, then this car is perfect for you. Remember this is the NSX with the removeable Targa top, year 95. For $20K, you can't beat it. I want to sell it so that I don't have to be reminded of my girlfriend everyday and also I need the money to buy a house.

You can either PM me or email me directly at [email protected] (recommended as I check my Yahoo email daily; regarding my email address, note that there is an underscore, NOT A SPACE, between dle and 62!).

Last edited:
Here are the latest pics of the car (thanks to John who came by to take a look at the car).

Apology to all who called; I didn't have the latest pics so I was kind of lazy to return the calls.

Attachments

• IMG_0414 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0414 (Medium).jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 315
  • IMG_0415 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0415 (Medium).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 278
  • IMG_0416 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0416 (Medium).jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 319
  • IMG_0417 (Medium).jpg
    IMG_0417 (Medium).jpg