• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Green/Tan 5-Speed 113,170 JH4NA118XST000536

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Green
Interior color:
Tan
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA118XST000536
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
https://sites.google.com/view/95nsx/contact

Maintenance Information
I have records from previous owner(s) going back to 2005. Under my ownership, the timing belt service was performed by Continental Imports in Gainesville, FL in December 2015 at 108k miles. The brake master cylinder and CV axle boots were replaced by the Gainesville Acura dealer in July 2016 at 110k miles. The clutch master cylinder and axle seas were replaced in May 2017 at 111k miles. All maintenance receipts during my ownership are included.

Details
I purchased this NSX in November 2015 with 108k miles from the 5th owner in located in Gainesville, FL. According to the previous owner, the car has always been owned in the southeast (South Carolina up to 1997, Georgia from 1997 to 2014, and then Florida). The 4th owner actually inherited the car from her late father.

During my ownership, the car has been driven just over 5k miles. I had the timing belt service done shortly after purchasing the car. A few other items have been replaced (brake and clutch master cylinders, CV boots) by the Acura dealership in Gainesville. Oil changes have always been done using OEM filters and Mobil 1.

In 2016, I relocated to upstate NY, but didn't ship the car up until May 2017. The car has always been garaged and never saw snow or salt during it's one winter away from the southeast. I love driving the car, and I'm not eager to sell, but I'm not a huge fan of only being able to enjoy the car for less than six months out of the year.

Known issues:
-Check engine light is on (Code P0441 - Evap emission control system fault)
-TCS light occasionally illuminates on cold start, but goes away after being restarted while warm
-Passenger window works, but is slow
-CD changer in trunk is assumed to be broken (I've never tried using it)
-Power antenna won't fully retract and makes noise near the end of its travel

Despite the dash lights, the car is in great mechanical condition. There are no leaks, smells, or concerning noises. I wouldn't hesitate to drive it back down to FL if needed. The interior is in excellent shape. There is a small crack on the middle of the dash vent, directly under the windshield. The original radio buttons to select preset stations are showing their age. The exterior of the car is in overall decent shape, but does have an assortment of rock chips, scratches, dents, and places that could be addressed in order to be perfect. I've tried to outline these as best as possible in the photos below.

Full photo gallery: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1s56rABA4ms51-n3G4VtkmC1IsRfGxK_f

Attachments

• IMG_7657.jpg
    IMG_7657.jpg
    248.7 KB · Views: 1,650
  • IMG_7707.jpg
    IMG_7707.jpg
    236.2 KB · Views: 1,731
  • IMG_7731.jpg
    IMG_7731.jpg
    206.8 KB · Views: 1,640
Last edited:
Status