• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-T Auto 26k miles

Year: 2000 NSX-T
Color: Spa Yellow
Mileage: 26,800
Transmission: Automatic
Price: $119,900
VIN: JH4NA1264YT000022
Seller: Private
Title: Clean
Owners: 2

Maintenance: Timing belt and water pump replaced at 20,000 miles. Full wheel alignment by Acura dealer when new tires were replaced in 2022. Oil change annually with Mobil-1.

Details: NSX-T top driven on the weekends only in nice weather. Always garage kept on battery tender, and only hand-washed and Zymol by me to maintain the beautiful spa yellow. Car was originally a show car, and have never been tracked. Practically a brand new car. This is the automatic to get to enjoy driving an NSX without the hassles of manually shifting. All reasonable offers considered.

Mods: Previous owner added JBL stereo system with amplifiers, speakers, subwoofer, and radar detector.

Left2_a.jpg
Driver Side_a.jpg

Left_a.jpg
Left2_b.jpg
Front1.jpg
Front2.jpg
Odometer.jpg
Engine.jpg
Keys.jpg
Sticker.jpg

Last edited:
GLWS, I would love to see you get this price for an automatic (since I also have an auto) but this isn't what the current market is supporting. Asking price is representative of a 2000 NA2 manual in this color, not for a 2000 NA1 automatic.

GLWS, I would love to see you get this price for an automatic (since I also have an auto) but this isn't what the current market is supporting. Asking price is representative of a 2000 NA2 manual in this color, not for a 2000 NA1 automatic.
Recent yellow manual ones sold on BaT (98 and 2000):

Back