• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 nsx-t purchase/history

1995 - 6 speed? I would check about that for sure
smile.gif
. I came with a 5 speed from the factory, maybe it was a swap for a 6 speed.

HTH,
LarryB

Read awhile back about a guy (possibly in this forum) that bought an unseen/inspected 993 C4S from Premiersportscars. They claimed it was in mint cond, etc, etc. When delivered the car was not in promised cond, later found car had been in a major accident. Guy eventually got his money back less a few grand.
I have never been to or dealt with Premier but after reading that detailed story I would strongly suggest having the NSX THOROUGHLY inspected by a WELL certified NSX technician b/f a potential purchase. Good luck and proceed with extreme caution.
-John

JOHN576

Funny how we remember some of these posts!
This was exactly the same time I sold an
old vette to a local shop and he was telling
me people send him 50,000 to 60,000 without ever seeing the cars.Fortunately they are dealing with a honest vendor(billy bobs fast
and expensive cars)!

I felt sorry for the Porsche buyer at the time but also felt he should have been smarter.As to the dealer-he claimed he didn't
know of the problems---WELL HE SHOULD HAVE
or maybe he did know.

Originally posted by john576:
Read awhile back about a guy (possibly in this forum) that bought an unseen/inspected 993 C4S from Premiersportscars. They claimed it was in mint cond, etc, etc. When delivered the car was not in promised cond, later found car had been in a major accident. Guy eventually got his money back less a few grand.
I have never been to or dealt with Premier but after reading that detailed story I would strongly suggest having the NSX THOROUGHLY inspected by a WELL certified NSX technician b/f a potential purchase. Good luck and proceed with extreme caution.
-John

Interesting post on PremierCars. I know they post a number of high-end cars frequently on eBay, including Ferrari's and the like. Surprised to hear this story. Shops looks legit from the pics, although that is hardly anything to go by I guess.

Regards.

Back