• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Red/Black 5-Speed 57500 JH4NA1182ST000076

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1182ST000076
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
PM, email

Maintenance Information

Changed oil. (57K miles)

Replaced thermostat. New tires - Rear: Michelin Pilot Super Sport. Front: Falken Azenis RT615. (54.5K miles)
Replaced clutch master cylinder, rebooted rear axles, alignment (54.5K miles)
Replaced: timing belt/water pump, cam/crank seals, valve cover gaskets, drive belts. Performed oil change. (52K miles)
Replaced clutch slave cylinder (52K miles).

ABS delete, new StopTech slotted rotors, SS lines & Hawk HPS pads. New O2 sensor.
Clutchmasters FX200 clutch kit & aluminum flywheel, transmission fluid changed.

Replaced coolant hoses.

Timing belt service.
Replaced clutch master & slave cylinders.
Rebuilt CCU.

Details

This is a mostly stock, properly maintained car with records and a clean CarFax. The paint and body are in excellent condition. The interior is good, but has a couple minor issues. The forward portion of the center console seats correctly, but doesn't lock down and there's a crack in trim between the windshield & dash by what I believe is the temperature sensor. The only modifications are the ABS delete kit, wheels and a Grom AUX adapter. The common maintenance and problem areas have been addressed. There are no CELs, warning indicators or leaks. This is a turnkey car with no known mechanical problems and drives accordingly. After sorting a couple of issues, it’s been very reliable and I wouldn’t hesitate to drive it across the country…again. The newer clutch and flywheel combined with the stock transmission make this one of the best shifting cars I’ve ever driven and I’ve driven quite a few. Clean Colorado title in hand.

Pictures:

k0ljyw.jpg

11kyy2r.jpg

jaw55t.jpg

j6sm0g.jpg

fc050w.jpg

25a10tt.jpg

msjeyf.jpg

154yk3a.jpg

6oes0g.jpg

aysufk.jpg

25zihxh.jpg