• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 NSX-T Red/Black 5-Speed 70,260 JH4NA1184ST000208

Status
Not open for further replies.
Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1184ST000208
Price:
$47,000

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Phone (919) 842-2920 or [email protected]

Maintenance Information
Timing belt & water pump completed by previous owner in June 2012 @67,500 miles.
Some minor work/maintenance on the car is needed. See below.

Details
The car has the following modifications. Stock parts that are available are noted
· BBS-LM 18/19 wheels, NSX-specific fitment. New tires installed in March 2015 with less than 1k miles. Stock wheels, refinished in perfect condition, are included with brand new tires as well.
· Car currently has a Tillet carbon fiber bucket seat on driver side, but it is not included in the sale. Stock seat is in good condition and will be reinstalled.
· KW V3 coilovers, less than 300 miles. Stock springs and shocks are available and included.
· OEM Acura battery is included. A Shorai lightweight battery can be included for an additional $300.
· Radio antenna removed. Antenna is in good working condition, available and included.
· Cedar Ridge Fabrication rear sway bar links (installed at same time as coilovers).
· NSX-R front upper and lower chassis bars
· Comptech sport catalytic converters. Installed by Acura dealer by previous owner (see receipts)
Other items of note on the car:
· Rear engine mount needs to be replaced. Full set of billet motor mounts by Foundry is included in the sale ($750)
· The throwout bearing makes noise upon first driving the car. No driveability issues.
· The steering rack squeaks when turning the car at low speeds. The rubber bushings need to be replaced. Science of Speed replacement kit of bushings is included in the sale. No driveability issues.
· Truck and engine hatch shocks were replaced in April 2015
· Spark plugs changed in May 2016
· OEM acura car cover & leather bra included in the sale.
· 2 titanium keys included.
· PPI inspection performed by Source 1 in August 2014. All items were addressed by Acura dealer, including a climate control rebuilt & replace in February 2015.
· Compression & leakdown tests available. See PPI done by Source 1.
· There is a lien/loan on the car. The title is held by Pentagon Federal Credit Union.

I am selling this car for the simple fact that I do not have time to enjoy it. It sits in my garage on the battery tender & I am lucky if I get to drive it once a month. I am unable to drive it to work most days (construction job sites) and on weekends I spend my time on other hobbies. This was my dream car and I am glad to have owned it, but I cannot justify the cost anymore. I am in no rush to sell. My asking price is fair and reflects the good condition, maintenance, documented history, and current market of the car. Please email or text me if you have any questions.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back