• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 nsx

Shawn you need to change your prime name to "Shawn's lot of NSX's"...LOL

The 97 is a better deal with the mileage and addition of 3.2L, 6 speed etc...

TB Changed at 42k! Probably 42k was like 9 years ago though :D

Both are pretty reasonably priced as long as they have records. I would wager the 97 wasn't treated as well though, and ditto on the wheels.

On the 97 - I'd like to know what they mean about "all the records" and would like to know what else was done when the belt was replaced?

On the 95 - looks like your typical small lot dealer that bought it at auction and has no records - not one I'd look to hard at. You'd need to do a lot of looking over and ppi stuff.

Probably have to do PPIs on both - I don't trust small dealers anyway. I actually like the basics about the 97 personally. The 97 is the newer of the two - if check the records and they are really complete and show a lot of history - I'd consider that one.

The other I'd pass on GP. Good luck to anyone that buys one of these!

On the 97 - I'd like to know what they mean about "all the records" and would like to know what else was done when the belt was replaced?

On the 95 - looks like your typical small lot dealer that bought it at auction and has no records - not one I'd look to hard at. You'd need to do a lot of looking over and ppi stuff.

Probably have to do PPIs on both - I don't trust small dealers anyway. I actually like the basics about the 97 personally. The 97 is the newer of the two - if check the records and they are really complete and show a lot of history - I'd consider that one.

The other I'd pass on GP. Good luck to anyone that buys one of these!

I'm with you on this one Tim. One is a used car dealer and the other a Toyota dealer. Unless a trade-in at the Toyota Dealership (unlikely), they were probably auctioned cars. Chances of deferred maintenance and issues in my view are high. As for price, wouldn't think they are anywhere close to pristine....

Back