• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Red/Black NSX-T - CTSC (Autorotor): VIN JH4NA1189ST000270

UPDATE: After thinking about it for a couple of days I had a change of heart. The car is longer for sale and is staying put in my garage! Moderator please delete this posting. Thanks!

Well, it seems like the time has come to part ways with my pride and joy. I thought this day would never come but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

I am the 3rd owner of this vehicle and I purchased it from a fellow Prime member, Miguel Cela, back in June 2003 with 63,809 miles. Miguel was very meticulous with the car before he sold it to me. I have followed suit by babying the car to the best of my ability. The car is always garaged with a car cover and when I take it to work I throw an OEM car cover over her. Since I have owned the car, it has never been driven in the rain. In fact, one of the first "mods" I did was remove the windshield wipers because of the cleaner look. :smile: The car has been cleaned and polished with nothing but Zaino products.

I still remember falling in love the first time I saw the NSX in 1991 and it hurts typing this ad. I am hoping that the new owner will take as much pride and joy with the car that I did. Hopefully one day I will be back. Enough of the sob story....here are the details.....

YEAR & MODEL: 1995 NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1189ST000270
CURRENT MILEAGE:123,762
COLOR (EXT/INT): Red/Black
TRANSMISSION: 5-speed
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Bay Area, Northern California
CONTACT VIA: [email protected] or PM
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $35,000

NUMBER OF OWNERS: 3

CLEAN TITLE? Yes

CLEAN CARFAX? 1 Accident/damage report...see below. I also just bought a Carfax for the car and can scan it into the computer and send it to you if you are interested.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? January of 2004 someone clipped the driver side front fender and side mirror while the car was parked on the street in front of a relative's house in San Ramon. The repair was done at Costelli and Pardini's body shop in San Mateo, CA.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? While the car was at Costelli and Pardini's, I decided to have a complete paint job done to take care of all of the usual rock chips and imperfections that accumulate over the years as well as the fear that the paint wouldn't match properly. They did an excellent job (no orange peel) and it was like having a brand new car!

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION? I have all of the maintenance records from the previous owner, Miguel. All of the service records for the maintenance I have done are at the independent Honda/Acura shop in Hayward, CA (Honda Motorsport Service) as well as with Shad at Driving Ambition and Hoover at Turbohoses R&D.

The car just passed smog and in fact I just received the new registration sticker in the mail today!

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS

I have about 3000 miles on the Goodyear Eagle F1's. OEM brakes pads and powerslot rotors were installed in 2006. I have replaced the timing belt once since I have owned the car. I can't remember the exact mileage when the belt was replaced, but I can look it up in the service records. Oil changes have been every 3k-5k miles. I used to use Mobil-1 but have switched to Motul. The interior is in great shape with better than normal seat bolster wear.

MODS if any (Are stock parts included in the sale?) I'll try and list all of the mods but I am sure that I will leave some out on accident...:smile:
-Comptech Supercharger (Autorotor) with low boost kit
-Comptech Headers
-Comptech 4.55 R&P
-Comptech Cold Air Intake with Carbon Fiber Lid
-RPS Stage 1 Clutch
-JDM Short Gears
-Custom Turbohoses R&D 3-inch exhaust system with hi-flow cats
-17/18 HRE 540 Wheels Fully Polished (not chrome!) with 215/40/17 and 265/35/18 Goodyear Eagle F1 tires. The wheels also have the matching HRE polished billet center caps.
-'02 OEM Rear Valence
-Defi Boost and Oil Pressure gauges mounted in JDM Navpod with Defi Link controller
-Zanardi rear sway bar
-NSX-R front sway bar
-NSX-R Chassis bars
-NSX-R shift boot
-Science of Speed Rapid shift-knob
-Science of Speed Billet Instrument Cluster Rings
-Comptech Sport lowering springs
-whiteNSXs HID headlight kit
-Zanardi floor and trunk mats
-Brand new Optima battery
-Grom iPod adapter
-OEM car cover as well as the Science of Speed indoor satin car cover in red

I also have all of the OEM parts after I installed the CTSC at 90K except for the alternator and the OEM Targa engine cover. I also sold the Comptech Targa engine cover.

Below are some pics of my baby. I still need to take some interior and engine bay shots and can take other specific shots if needed. I also have my dyno charts from Comptech and Turbohoses R&D pre/post CTSC install.

I will not finance this cars purchase. You must have cash, cashier's check, or a check from your finance company.

2520100256_e7ea0e621c_b.jpg

2519253835_87314325f2_b.jpg

NSX_Rear.jpg

2520159966_6a1efdf32d_b.jpg

2518918791_32380afbd9_b.jpg

2519861556_5e607c701a_b.jpg

7737DSCN4160.JPG

7737DSCN4153.JPG

Last edited:
Back