• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1995 Stock 16/17 chrome wheels with 70% tread tires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling stock chrome wheels off of a 95 nsx-t. there's about 70% tread left on all four tires. There are some chipping on the wheels, not sure if these wheels were sprayed chrome or stock. Front tires are Dunlop, and the rears are Falkns, please email me for pictures. ASking for for 650.00. shipped. really perfer local pickup. thanks

Jimmy's Black Nsx said:
Selling stock chrome wheels off of a 95 nsx-t. there's about 70% tread left on all four tires. There are some chipping on the wheels, not sure if these wheels were sprayed chrome or stock. Front tires are Dunlop, and the rears are Falkns, please email me for pictures. ASking for for 650.00. shipped. really perfer local pickup. thanks
hi jimmy. i have got the cash and i live in sacramento and am willing to drive out tomorrow and pick up the wheels with tires. i am a little desperate - someone ripped off my wheels 5 days ago! tell me how you want to arrange the pick up. thankyou,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back