• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 Acura NSX-T JH4NA1182TT000029 Previous Salvage

For sale is my 1996 Acura NSX T. Black on black. 5 speed. This car has 17 front and 18 rear Blitz wheels. Kumho tires have lots tread left. Lowered with Nuespeed springs. Wings west full aero kit. Mccolloughs 12k Hid kit. DC sports exhaust with blitz intake. All these upgrades improve the performance of the car.
The car is located in Denver CO. Being sold as is. The car does need some attention. If you are looks good. Runs good. Change clutch and had break job last month. Local people can come check car out but NOT just anyone can Serious people only. I have the title in hand.
The body is straight. lower lip has scratches because of the height. Right rear spat has scratch. Couple chips on hood. I can email detailed pics.
I originally bought the car in California with a salvage title due to fire damage in the interior. Had it all replaced along with a paint job. After the repairs the car was taken to state patrol and titled. The car now has rebuilt title from California.
list that needs attention
-tow hook cover is missing
-EPS and ABS light is on
-coolant tank
-Shock absorbers for rear glass hatch
-winshield replace
-possible alternator (every now then have to jumpo start)
-hood bar or stick that holds hood up is missing
There are other things such as leather is worn on driver seat plastic leather trim on passenger floor. Please email me for more info SERIOUS INQUIRY only.
Please contact only if you have suffiecient funds only.
Asking price is $25000 [email protected]

Attachments

• 1front.jpg
    1front.jpg
    92.6 KB · Views: 2,108
  • 1rightside.jpg
    1rightside.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 2,404
  • leftfront.jpg
    leftfront.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 2,285
  • rightfront.jpg