• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 Black/Tan NSX-T 5-Speed, #JH4NA118XTT000425 38.6k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sold*

1996 Black/Tan NSX-T 5-Speed For Sale, #JH4NA118XTT000425 fully stock trim w/ Zanardi steering rack.
I am the 5th owner and have the title in hand. Asking price is $33k firm, cash offers only.
Discounted enclosed transport is available around Chicago + 200 miles or so.

Mechanical
38.6k miles in excellent condition. Flawless engine and chassis, fully up to date on service as follows (verifiable and done at Acura of Brookfield, warranty work at McGrath Acura):

Engine:
- New Timing Belt, New Water Pump, New Harmonic Balancer
- New Clutch (<1000 miles)
- New O2 Sensors, New Exhaust Manifold (warranty replacement for seized O2 sensor)
- New Oil Pan Gasket
- New Battery

Other important notes:
- Zanardi Manual Rack and Pinion (I also have the original EPS with squeeky pinion gear)
- OEM A022's with about 6k miles. (purchased new)
- No spool valve leaks
- No gasket leaks
- No coolant leaks
- No A/C leaks
- Alignment by AOB
- Stainless braided brake lines included but not installed

Aesthetic
Interior:
- Refurbished Climate Control (BrianK)
- Leather seats recovered with full tan covers from Leatherseats.com. No sags, no wrinkles, no blemishes. I still have the original covers
- Carpet and door panels show typical wear, OEM mats replaced with NSX embroidered mats (Hrant).
- Autovation pedal set installed.
- Stock 6 disc changer in trunk plus Smartenna.
- Aluminum trim shows no scratches, dash trim shows no cracking or blemishes
- Window regulators and handles are orignal but they are fully functional and normal.
- No roof leaks. There is however a small tear in rear molding where the T roof sits.
- Driver seat cushion is removable.
- Trunk liner is fully intact but detached slightly from mounting clip.
- Awesome vintage NSX cellphone is included at no charge. It does add charm even if it is completely non-functional (no more N-AMPS service).

Exterior:
- Gunmetal silver factory wheels, no scratches.
- New tail-light gaskets and seals.
- New headlight bulbs.
- New windshield wiper blades.
- Some paint flaws, minor abrasions and typical rock chips.
- Light swirling in bright sunshine.
- NSX car cover included

[The following are details conveniently left unmentioned by prior owners that I discovered after purchasing the car. Their original For Sale posts are available by VIN search on NSXPrime. You will receive more courtesy from me and you will know everything that I know about the car when you take possession.]
- Front plate holder hides damage from the license plate mounting screws.
- There are indications that the trunk, rear and front bumpers have been repainted. The repaint looks superior and equal to OEM but the purpose for it is unknown. While the rear end was disassembled to replace the tail-light gaskets, I asked John Vassos at AOB to inspect the car. He found absolutely nothing and thought the paint was OEM until I pointed out some telltales.

Additional photos are available upon request

NSX_001.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back