• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Red/Black 5-Speed 80285 JH4NA1189TT000075

Mod edit: please note prior accident info here

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA1189TT000075?highlight=JH4NA1189TT000075

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
5-Speed
Exterior color:
Red
Interior color:
Black
Odometer:
VIN:
JH4NA1189TT000075
Price:

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:

Seller Information
Dealer:
No

Maintenance Information

Selling one of my prize possessions. I've owned this beauty for almost 3 years. I've only put 2k miles and 980 of them from Tenn. to CT. Always, pampered and meticulously maintained. Paint shines like new, in show room condition. Only hand washed and waxed. Always garaged under car cover when not driven. One of the cleanest 1996 NSX on the market. Will not find another one with mods and price!

NSX enthusiast for over 15 years. I've owned 9 NSX and have recently sold 3. Sadly, I have to down size my collection. Just don't have the time anymore to enjoy them. They are a lot of fun! Now, time for someone else to own, this timeless master piece. Best investment for your money. It will only appreciate in value.

Please no trades. Only serious buyers with funds ready to purchase inquire. No low ballers and tire kickers.

Have folder full of service records.

Service done @ 80,207
Timing belt
water pump
valve adjustment
camshaft seals
crankshaft seal
spark plugs
thermostat
coolant system flushed
brake system flushed
oil changed Mobile 1
replaced rear tires.

ENGINE UPGRADES: $16,400
Comptech NSX-Targa Supercharger Kit Comptech / Whipple Blower Unit 1.6L
W/E-Comptech Power grip-2 Clutch
Comptech Stainless Steel Headers
Comptech Shock Tower Brace
Cantrell Concepts Endura-Lite Exhaust System
Science of Speed Fuel Pressure Gauge Kit 100 psi.

AERO DYNAMIC / GROUND EFFECTS UPGRADES $5,300
Shine GT Front Spoiler
Downforce Sports Rear Valance
Downforce NSX-R Rear Under tray Diffuser
Downforce NSX-R rear Spoiler
Downforce Stacy Side Skirts
HID Headlights

WHEELS/TIRES/SUSPENSION UPGRADES $9,800
HRE Performance Wheels / Forged Aluminum 847R in Chrome
18x8 (Front)HRE Performance Wheels / Forged Aluminum 847R in Chrome 19x10 (Rear)
Science of Speed SPEC-JIC Suspension Kit

AUDIO UPGRADES $4,300
Eclipse AM/FM/CD Player W/8 Volt PRE-OUT
Eclipse 8-Disc Changer
Rockford-Fosgate 800.4-Watt Amplifier AMP Kit
10" 4-OHM SVC Hexacone Subwoofer
MB Quart Series 6.5" Component Speaker System

2O3-36O-4145
Sam
Details
READ ABOVE:

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.. Price reduction $74,900 obo motivated seller. Will entertain all reasonable offers.
Please do not ask, if I want to trade or part out anything.

Hey I wanted to let you know I think someone is trying to sell your car for you. And not in a good way. I saw this on craigslist while I was looking for NSXs https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-acura-nsx/6329874356.html I didn't think it was you posting this b/c of the location and lack of info.

I tried to send you a message through ebay but it wouldn't let me. So I figured this would work just as well...GLWS Car is great by the way.

Hey I wanted to let you know I think someone is trying to sell your car for you. And not in a good way. I saw this on craigslist while I was looking for NSXs https://knoxville.craigslist.org/cto/d/1996-acura-nsx/6329874356.html I didn't think it was you posting this b/c of the location and lack of info.

I tried to send you a message through ebay but it wouldn't let me. So I figured this would work just as well...GLWS Car is great by the way.

I had a few other members notify me as well... Unfortunately, I can't do much about the fraudulent CL ad. Hopefully, the buyer is wise enough not to send any funds and can recognize it's a fake ad.

I appreciate you taking the time out and notifying me.

Back