• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 NSX-T Red/Tan for sale

1996 NSX-T Red/Tan $39500 OBO in SoCal

1996 NSX-T red/tan interior. Everything stock with 6 disk stock CD changer. 82,000 pampered miles. Very clean. No dings, dents, or scratches inside out. Must see to appreciate. $39,500.00 OBO. If interested, please call Henry at (562) 926-2512.

Last edited:
I bought the car last July and only driven it for around 3000 miles. I have not done any service to it since I bought it. But the previous owner did all the service at the dealer, including brand new tires, before he sold it to me. You're welcome to check out the car anytime you like.

Here are some photos. Sorry I don't have more photos at this time because I lost my digital camera. But I'll borrow my friends and take some more and post it later. If you're near L.A., you're more than welcome to come take a test drive. Let me know.

Attachments

• nsx driver side.jpg
    nsx driver side.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 1,231
I drove this car

Last weekend I went and met Henry and drove his car. It is beautiful. The paint looks flawless, interior is clean and in very good condition. The 6 CD player sounds great, A/C was cold, engine sounds great, plus ran very strong. Car has an alarm system, but no remote. There are a couple abrasions on the OEM wheels, but I didn't notice most of them til I got on the ground. Timing belt, water pump and clutch were changed as Acura recommends by prior owner. Plus Henry agreed to pay for an inspection at the mechanic of my choice (within geographic reason) and to take care of any required repairs. This car will make someone very happy.

Back