• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1996 Sebring Silver NSX-T JH4NA1182TT000113

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEAR & MODEL 1996 Sebring Silver NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA1182TT000113
CURRENT MILEAGE: 43,278 (and climbing)
COLOR (EXT/INT): Sebring Silver
TRANSMISSION: 5 manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE (CITY/STATE): Lansdale / PA
CONTACT VIA (E-mail, PM, phone number, etc.): PM me for information
PRICE (MUST STATE A PRICE, IS IT FIRM OR OBO?): $50,000 firm

I have up for sale my very rare FACTORY sebring silver NSX-T. There was only 2 ever made. These 2 cars were specially ordered by Larry Ellison (9th richest man in the world). One for himself and one for his right hand man at his major company called Oracle. I have the one he gifted/sold to his right hand man for a 100 bucks. Then it was owned by Mike Segal(a professional billards player).s

NUMBER OF OWNERS: __3__

CLEAN TITLE? __yes__

CLEAN CARFAX? __yes__

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS? (IF YES, DETAILS) __none__

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK? (IF YES, DETAILS) __front wheel well lips were shaved__

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DO YOU HAVE DOCUMENTATION?- I have all documents during my ownership. I have no documents from the past two owners.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES INCL. TIRES, BRAKES, BELTS, HOSES, SUSPENSION COMPONENTS AND FLUIDS- The timing belt, cam seals, crank seal, water pump, ac belt, and v/c gaskets replaced on april 20th 2011. Brakes will need to be replaced pretty soon. I have new front and back brakes pads that will be included in the sale. I also have a torn CV boot. A brand new full CV boot kit will be included in the sale of the car. Front tires are in pretty good shape. The rear tries have about 2,000 miles on them. Also, my CCU is broken but everything else works. I even had the slow window problem fixed by Hugo at NSXPO 2011 in PA.

MODS if any- I have 18 inch front 19 inch back OZ Galileo 3 piece wheels. 2007 Pioneer Nav system with microphone , xenon bulbs with controllers, Fujita air intake, NSX trunk liner, shark antenna, trunk struts, glass struts, and floor mates.

PICS OF EXTERIOR AND INTERIOR (MORE THE BETTER)

Attachments

• SAM_0162.jpg
    SAM_0162.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 2,155
  • SAM_0163.jpg
    SAM_0163.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 1,678
  • SAM_0164.jpg
    SAM_0164.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 2,214
  • SAM_0165.jpg
    SAM_0165.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 1,582
  • SAM_0166.jpg
    SAM_0166.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 1,461
  • SAM_0169.jpg
    SAM_0169.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 1,675
  • SAM_0170.jpg
    SAM_0170.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 1,482
Last edited by a moderator:
Bump.Fresh royal purple oil change and a new oil filter. The torn CV boot has been replaced. Also, new rear brake pads have been installed. The front pads I was told were not needed yet but will still be included in the sale.

Its nice weather and I am in the process of getting new wheels and tires. So I will be taking my car off the market for at least the spring/summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back