• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Acura NSX-T, Yellow $38800

1sikryd

1997 ACURA NSX-T, yellow with black leather, 85M, targa, 6 speed, 17"/18" Racing Harts, recently serviced, new brakes, clean title, runs great, PERFECT condition, no dings or dents, must see to appreciate. (626)202-5273 Cell: (213)268-3233 [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can be your eyes for those who are not local to this car. I'm right around the corner (judging from the phone number) and I wouldn't mind to take a look at the car for you. By all mean, I'm not an expert but I've been looking at these cars since 1998. So if you need a second opinion, let me know and when I've gathered enough inquiries, I will go out and get the answers.

i can also give you guys a set of extra eyes to check out the car... im not too far from him....

i can even take some high quality picture of the car for you guys with the latest newspaper...

that's if he agrees to meet with me halfway... like Oxnard...

i don't know who's selling and who's buyin, so it's no biased at all...

price sounds really good......

How's everything going, Tim? Sell this beaut yet? If not, I'll post the pics you've sent to us enquiring minds... the main thing I'm iffy on before I'd ask someone to check it out in person is the condition of the interior due to the mileage. Would be really nice if you could post some pics of the interior.

Also, and this is probably just the lighting conditions playing tricks with the reflections, but it almost looks like the front fascia is a darker yellow. Any history of front damage/repaint at all?

Attachments

• dscn0124.jpg
    dscn0124.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 2,833
Pic of rear... (edited to remove tag number)

Attachments

• dscn0126.jpg
    dscn0126.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 2,793
Last edited:
yes, definitely the same car... same pic in the autotrader ad anyways. Looks like you can see the front lip in the third pic, but not in the first. Still waiting to hear from Timothy, but as soon as I do, I'll let everyone know. It would rule if I heard from him next week as I'll be flying out to Phoenix which isn't too terribly far from Orange County. :)

Last edited:
1sikryd said:
1997 ACURA NSX-T, yellow with black leather, 85M, targa, 6 speed, 17"/18" Racing Harts, recently serviced, new brakes, clean title, runs great, PERFECT condition, no dings or dents, must see to appreciate. (626)202-5273 Cell: (213)268-3233 [email protected]

Hello. Has this car been bought up???? Please e-mail me if not and the vin #. Thank you..

[email protected]

tell us about the car....what do you think? is it clean? does it run well? what is the condition of it? anything would those potential shoppers... :D

jackonsx said:
I've seen this car in person.

Ask me anything.

Questions????

jackonsx said:
I've seen this car in person.

Ask me anything.

How does it drive / suspension?
How many owners?
Every been damaged?
Anything you could tell me would be great. Thanks...

I'm sure if you call Timothy (the seller) at the numbers he provided:

Home: (626)202-5273
Cell: (213)268-3233
Email: [email protected]

He'd be more than happy to talk to you about his car.

For anyone curious, I was pretty serious about this car. However, I just got a promotion (yay), a raise (yay), but have to relocate to Phoenix (boo) and can't juggle the X while closing on two houses and such.

Before my situation changed, I had a friend look at the car in person before I flew out there and he found the paint was in good condition, the interior was immaculate and it drives really strong. However, the front lip and bumper seemed to be repainted. Also, there are spots of overspray on the support arms of the trunk lid.

To get it in tip-top shape, it sounds like you'd only have to clean up that bit of overspray and maybe repaint the front lip due to the color not quite matching.

All that being said, if you're serious about this car, pick up the phone and call the seller. I wouldn't count on adding three question marks to the end of your post to get you anywhere, as he apparently doesn't check this forum or his email too often. :)

[he apparently doesn't check this forum or his email too often. :)

Thanks Waldorf. He did e-mail me back and yes it is still for sale. I was just inquiring. Thank you.

LGNSX

Back