• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Comptech Monte Carlo Blue/Onyx NSX-T JH4NA2167VT000082

VIN JH4NA2167VT000082

Blue with Onyx (almost black) interior. 3.2 liter, six speed, targa top. All the right toys. Comptech stainless headers, Comptech exhaust cat back system. Comptech carbon fiber air box. K40 undetectable radar detector built into instrument cluster. Blinder laser jammer, BBS 18/17 wheels with new Bridgestone Potenza S-03 tires, Top of the line Viper alarm system with window automation. The color is undescribable with depth and pearlescent metaillic blue non-stop compliments. Pics can be seen at nsx4sale.com This car is a must see to appreciate type of car. I have owned four years and have had NSXs since 92. Fanatically cared for, garage kept, No paint work or accidents. All mods performed by Acura dealer master nsx tech or my own custom electronics store to my fanatic standards.
Price: $48,500 OBO
I can be reached at 813-227-9779.

Re: 1997 Comptech Monte Carlo Blue/Onyx NSX-T

I have loaded the pics at a friends site, www.nsx4sale.com The pics are indoor pics from where the car spends much of its time locked in my air conditioned showroom.

Car has always had oil changes every four thousand miles or 6 months with Amsoil Series 2000. Car now has around 50K miles. Rear brakes are ceramic. Believe it or not, front brakes still factory original. This car has not been tracked or damaged. The pics dont do justice to the color. In person the Monte Carlo blue color seems pearlescent metallic kind of electric looking blue. Has lots of metalic and depth. Have even gotten compliments from smug Porsche and Ferrari owners about the color. The onyx interior is in perfect shape. Holds up much better than tan and looks very classy. Feel free to call me at 813-227-9779 with other questions that you may arise.

Andy Buzz

Re: 1997 Comptech Monte Carlo Blue/Onyx NSX-T

where are you located exactly! My partner lives there now! HE has owned a 93' before and I would like him to check it out!

Thanks,
Sajy

Andy Buzz said:
VIN JH4NA2167VT000082

Blue with Onyx (almost black) interior. 3.2 liter, six speed, targa top. All the right toys. Comptech stainless headers, Comptech exhaust cat back system. Comptech carbon fiber air box. K40 undetectable radar detector built into instrument cluster. Blinder laser jammer, BBS 18/17 wheels with new Bridgestone Potenza S-03 tires, Top of the line Viper alarm system with window automation. The color is undescribable with depth and pearlescent metaillic blue non-stop compliments. Pics can be seen at nsx4sale.com This car is a must see to appreciate type of car. I have owned four years and have had NSXs since 92. Fanatically cared for, garage kept, No paint work or accidents. All mods performed by Acura dealer master nsx tech or my own custom electronics store to my fanatic standards.
Price: $48,500 OBO
I can be reached at 813-227-9779.

Been out of town too much to show car. I am in town for most of the rest of January and am available to show this car. This blue nsx gets more compliments than just about any car I have driven. The blue does not do itself justice in a photo. You have to see this car and color combination in person.

Looks stunning.

Car is still available. Website pics are down. Please call me at 813-882-8477 and I will send pics to you and go over all the details. Last week, I put on another coat of zaino. Looks fantastic!!!

If I am not in my office, feel free to call me at 813-227-9779.

Just wanted to see if the car was still up for sale. Pricing? Pics? I am in South Florida but will e in Tampa end of next week and would have a look-serious and this is the color I want. Thanks.

Back