• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Kaiser Silver/ Onyx - JH4NA2166VT000235

Year: 1997
Color: Kaiser Silver / Onyx
Model: Targa
Transmission: 6-speed
Mileage: 53,000
Vin #: JH4NA2166VT000235
Engine: 290hp - 3.2 liter

1997 Kaiser Silver / Onyx 6-speed NSX with 53,000 miles. The car has not had any modifications made. It's in overall great condition. There is some normal wear on items such as the seat bolsters and some curb rash on the rims. The ashtray is also missing. The car has never been tracked and has never been smoked in. The tires all have 90% of the tread left. It has the 6-cd changer in the trunk with the Bose sound system.

I'm selling the car because I recently got engaged which completely changed my priorities and financial picture (weddings are expensive).

ASKING PRICE: $42,500.00

Please contact me for more information.
Thanks,
Tony
[email protected]

nsx2.jpg

Last edited:
Some questions:
1)where are you located?
2)maintenance history - are all records available?
3)has the timing belt been replaced?
4)can you provide close-up photos of the wear on the seats and the curb rash?

Sorry for the slow reply, I don't get to browse the forums as often as I used to.

1. The car is located close to Raleigh, North Carolina.
2. I do have all the maintenance history except for the occasional oil change.
3. The timing belt has not been replaced yet.
4. I do have more pictures of the tires, interior, and exterior. Please email me so I can forward them on to you.
5. I bought the car with 42,000 miles on it and have owned it for 2.5 years.

I have several pictures of the car and can take more if you want a closeup of any particular part. Please email me or post if you would like more pictures or information.

Thanks, Tony

show me the money!?!

hmmm... If you're not going for a quick sale by taking offers (negotiable/comprimise) just to unload, how long do you plan on keep the NSX on the market? The reason I ask this is because I'll be away from the 'States until late January or February and I am quite interested in the NSX you have listed for sale. Please keep me and all of us updated on it's status. :)

Also, a few more queries... :confused:

- Has the clutch been changed (if not, any comments about it's current performance)?

- Any paintwork/touchup, bodywork? (just asking for the record)

- Is there anything to address on the car other than the timing-belt/water-pump (due to age, 7yrs/105k miles)?

Thanks! :cool:

Based on the Carfax report the car had 50,460 miles on it in July of 2002, meaning you've put less than 3000 on it in over two years. Does that sound right or is there something wrong with the Carfax? You say you bought the car with 42,000 mile 2.5 years ago, right? Thanks.

Back