• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 Monte Carlo Blue/Tan/Auto

I can't believe that no one has taken the opportunity to tak a look at an exceptional NSX at a fair price.

Plus I have added some pictures of my '94 to my online photo album.

That color is by far my favorite color, and I am looking (looking is the key) for a 1997+ NSX.

However, the two things for me are the auto (kinda split on that) and the tan interior (don't ask my why, but I like the black, even though I live in Texas). Well, actually, the main thing is that I would *like* a coupe, but I think there were only a handful of those made (2 in 1997 seems about right).

But this is a *gorgeus* car, and I would love to own it - it's just not 100% what I am looking for, and I've only been working again for about 8 days.
smile.gif

However, if you'll take a 1992 silver/black in partial trade, we can talk!
smile.gif

That would be great Todd! I'll look for your number, I know I have it somewhere. If I can't find it, please e-mail me yours again to [email protected].

I'll glady discuss a finders fee for you if a deal comes through.

Thanks alot.

The car is sold. Thank you Lud for the use of this marketplace as it was instrumental in the sale of the car.

Back