• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX Kaiser Silver JH4NA2163VT000225 1997 NSX Kaiser Silver JH4NA2163VT000225

Please re-post my add. I was under the impression that the 30-day bump applied to the initial posting as stated in the rules -- not edits to the add. Edits do not change the position in time.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

redundancy...

Hiya!

Your for-sale thread is still present here. You are entitled to 'bump' it Jan' 16th, 2009.

However, any posts added in that particular thread prior to that date will be deleted, if not the whole entire for-sale listing being purged (due to numerous marketplace violations in the recent past: bumping before 30 days on multiple occasions, creating multiple for-sale threads for same VIN in the past few months, etc').

G'luck w/ the sale! :cool:

Last edited:
Please re-post my add. I was under the impression that the 30-day bump applied to the initial posting as stated in the rules -- not edits to the add. Edits do not change the position in time.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks

kim make sure to mention the HID lights from autolamps...

Back