• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T Blk/Blk 16K miles for $50K. This is a must see!

Status
Not open for further replies.
97 black/black Targa 6spd, 16K+ miles. This car sits in my garage and only gets out on nice days. It has full WW kit professionally installed and painted, polished aluminum wheels, K&N air filter, PIAA white lights, Eibach/Bilstien setup so it is lowered about 1.25". I had Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP tires put on at about 2-3K miles ago. I am asking $50K. You will not find a better looking car for the money, trust me this thing is treated like my baby!
You can see pictures at:

pics

The files are about 3M a piece because I wanted nice pictures so be patient with the down load times

Last edited by a moderator:
Can't seem to load photos, can you email them to me?

The url is coded wrong is the post. Just copy the address and paste in a browser. The pics will come up....eventually. Very slow server comm line (or some other weak link).

I think more to the point, the images are each ~4mb in size. Not exactly your run-of-the-mill jpeg's. :)

Beautiful car, though.

-john

Web page!

Sorry about the web page I thought that would work. Here is a address in case the link is not working as John found out:

http://63.105.19.44/~severley/

I would send pictures, but the file sizes exceed most peoples inbox limits. The pictures compressed are 2.6M so if you want me to send you email pictures let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

They're bmp's, so you might be able to open them if you save them locally, then add '.bmp' to the end of the file.

I'll go ahead and download them, convert them to .jpg's, and upload them to nsxprime for you, severly.

NSX1 - 5 coming soon . . .

Last edited:
Steve Thanks for posting the pic's, great looking car!

Still 4 sale?

Hello,

I was just wondering if the car is still up for sale. I just won a Ebay auction on a 1999 Monte Carlo Blue, I drove down to VA from NJ and found the car was hit and completely repainted!! Needless to say I am not buying it. I am seeking a car in prestine condition and yours looks great!! Please let me know.

Thanks,
John

Currently still for sale!

Sorry to hear about ebay, but buying cars like this online is risky. This car has never seen an accident and is in prestine shape. I have a couple of people very interested and will be having them take a look over the next week.
Let me know if you are interested in private mail and send me your email.
Steve

It was still for sale on Saturday ... saw it at a local Car Show in downtown Sherwood.

This is an extremely nice black NSX!

Still for sale

Considering the low KBB is $53K without the kit and suspension setup $50K is a good deal. So if you can come up with another $6K it's all yours!
Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back