• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1997 NSX-T RED/TAN, 12,600 miles. VIN #JH4NA2166VT000302

Hello,

I have a beautiful 97 Red NSX-T with beige interior, 3.2 liter six speed manual, with only 12,600 miles on it for sale.

- VIN #JH4NA2166VT000302

- I’m the second owner. The maintenance is up to date, and I have the records for what I have had done.

- Everything is in perfect working order.

- Everything is stock with the exception of the SmartTenna (lowers the antenna when playing the CD changer), and the Viper Alarm.

- The paint is virtually flawless, with no rock chips, dings, etc. There has been no body or paintwork done to this car, it is all original, and still looks showroom new.

- Garage kept, and I always use a car cover when it is parked (outside, or in the garage).

- Upholstery is as new, with no wear on seat bolsters (as can be seen in the seat picture below). No one has ever smoked in the car, and the interior still has that new car smell.

- Carpets are clean and spotless (I've even covered the OEM floor mats with all weather mats to keep the OEM floor mats clean). Yes I am obsessive.

- Engine is detailed as often as the rest of the vehicle, so it too looks like it just came out of the showroom.

- I have only been caught in the rain twice in the 3 years I have owned it (I do my best to only take it out when there is next to no chance of rain).

Because of its showroom condition and the extremely low miles, I am asking $46,500 for her.

It kills me to think about selling it. It took my wife and I over two years of searching all over the U.S. to find it (which was a lot of fun), but with the arrival of twins, new home expenses, and not being able to drive it as often as I would like to anymore, selling it looks like best thing to do. Hopefully in a few years I can come back and start looking for a red or silver 2004 model. :smile:

Please know that this is a true collector’s car in showroom condition. So no test drives without proof of ability to actually purchase the vehicle.

SideView.JPG

Hood.JPG

Drivers side interior shot.JPG

Driver's Seat.JPG

Odometer.JPG

If you are interested, you may reach me at (321)952-6256, or PM me here if you would like to see other pictures of the interior, exterior, or engine bay.

Thank You,
Douglas

Last edited:
Still for sale exclusively on prime.

Mileage Update: 12,779 as of 12/04

Here are some additional photos:

da butt.JPG

Drivers side.JPG

engine.JPG

OEM rims.JPG

Nose.JPG

Again, If you are interested in viewing the car, you may reach me at (321)952-6256 (NO CALLS AFTER 9 p.m. EST please), or PM me here if you would like to see other pictures of the interior, exterior, or engine bay.

Last edited:
Hello Again,

My NSX is still for sale with an updated price of $44,500.

If you look around on autotrader.com, cars.com, or other actual "for sale" sites, you will see that my price of $44,500 (in most cases), is less than other 6-Speed NSXs of the same year with two to three times the miles on them. In some cases you may see a dealer place an ad on these sites offering an NSX with an incredible price, but in nearly every case you will find that this incredible car never truly existed and the ad was just bait to get you to call. If you do call they always say "oh that one just sold, but we have a great corvette (etc.) that we can sell you."

This is a great price on a real NSX, in absolute pristine condition. You will not find a 97 in better shape, and you will be hard pressed to find a real one at a better price.

Thanks Again,
Douglas

Last edited:
My NSX is now sold :frown:, but it has gone to a good home. :smile:

To those of you who made honest, but low, offers - Thank you for your interest.

To those of you who were just to cheap to cough up the extra few thousand needed to obtain this museum quality car with hardly any miles on it - "MAN DID YOU BLOW IT" :biggrin:

To the new owner who I won't name - Congrats dude, you got one heck of a ride, and one heck of a deal. I hope we can keep in touch. :cool:

Last edited:
Back