1997 NSX

I need to have an nsx looked at for me in the Irvine SoCal area.If you are close and can take a look for me I'd greatly appreciate it.Give me a call and I can give you the owners name and phone #.My # is 707-328-5819 Thank You Doug

Hey Doug,

I'm 10 minutes from Irvine. If you haven't found someone to take a look at it let me know. I don't have a lot of NSX experience but I've worked on cars seriously for over 10 years now.

Peter

I live in Irvine and would be happy to check out the car for you. I'm no mechanic, but I'm pretty picky and can catch obvious problems.

I saw your post on the NSX list and you mentioned that the car is in Westminster. Could you verify that? I happen to work in Fountain Valley which is about a couple of miles from Westminster.

Better yet, if the guy is willing to drive his car to NSXCA dinner on Wednesday (2/13)night at 6:30, we are going to have over 20 pairs of eyes that can help you check out the car. It is at NSX modified in Huntington Beach, which is also a few miles from Westminster.

Private me if you like.

[This message has been edited by CDube (edited 11 February 2002).]

Back