• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 acura NSX stereo system/CD parts for sale

I only have the CD changer left for $250-300 that came with my car. I took them out of my car 1 month after buying it brand new in 2000 and never used them. If anyone is interested call me 318-572-7412.

Last edited by a moderator:
Head unit

Sir-

Is the unit you took out of your car the factory original OEM head unit (which has a radio and casette only? If so, is it the original black in color? Also, it it the CD changer in the trunk that you are willing to part with as well or an after market piece? Finally, what are you asking as far as price?

Thanks-

Neville

Yes, interested to hear the prices as well. Thanks.

Prices

RIght now I have a guy wanting $150 for the speakers, $200 for the CD unit, it is the OEM version that came with the car, BOSE one. I have a CD changer that came with it too. I believe it is an alpine 6 disk, not sure though, I haven't looked at it since I took it out 2 years ago after I bought the car. I think a fair price for that Cd changer is $200.

If you are taking $150 for the door speakers, I will give $75 for the subwoofer if it is working. Let me know.

I am not selling the subwoofer, that thing still works somehow along with my current audio system. when i got my car done I took out the deck, the speakers and the cd changer. I have someone already buying the head unit $250, speakers $150 to the guy that replied in here. and all that is left is the cd changer. That cd changer cost $630 on most websites. I think a fair price is $250-$300. THe car had 2,800 miles on it when I took it out.

If someone wants a picture of the cd changer let me know and I can put it on a website, that is the only thing I have left. It is the original one that came with the car, not aftermarket.

Back