• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Acura NSX-T Kaiser Silver/Black, 6spd 3.2L, JH4NA2164WT000235 (Rogers, Arkansas)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title: 1998 Acura NSX-T Kaiser Silver/Black, 6spd 3.2L, JH4NA2164WT000235 (Rogers, Arkansas)

Here is a little bit of knowledge about the NSX in general. And here is mine. It is a 1998 NSX-T(Targa) with 83,653 miles. I do currently still drive the car so the miles will go up. I love this car but have decided to re-invest the money in a diesel truck.

YEAR & MODEL: 1998 Acura NSX-T
FULL VIN #: JH4NA2164WT000235
CURRENT MILEAGE: 83,653
COLOR (EXT/INT): Kaiser Silver/Black
TRANSMISSION: 6spd Manual
LOCATION OF VEHICLE: Rogers, AR
CONTACT VIA E-mail, Text, or call: [email protected] or call/txt 479-3 Six Six-40 Seven 9.
PRICE: $38,500 O.B.O. All serious offers will be considered.

Additional Information:

NUMBER OF OWNERS: The autocheck report shows 7 owners but many are double-counted. I believe that I am the fourth owner.

CLEAN TITLE: Yes, the car has a clean Arkansas title. The car was originally purchased in Connecticut and lived its life on the East coast before I brought it to AR in 2011.

CLEAN CARFAX: The autocheck report shows 2 accidents. Here are the details: 1) The car was backed into - hit and run - in a parking lot. The front was repainted. 2) The previous owner pulled in too far on a curb and damaged the lip and bottom front. Again, fixed (but reported to insurance to have it paid for). The front lip is currently OFF the car. The autocheck shows a mileage discrepancy but it's clearly a mistake where a random dealer added a 1 in front of the 52,xxx miles. The mistake was corrected by the recipient dealer/auction.

HISTORY OF ACCIDENTS:
Yes, 2 relatively minor accidents - see details above.

HISTORY OF PAINT/BODYWORK
The previous owner painted the front when the car was backed into. To the common eye, it would be hard to see the paint work but if you look close above the Acura symbol on the front bumper you can see an imperfection in the paint. I tried getting pictures of it from many different angles but did not have any luck. No other paintwork has been done on the body. There are no dings/dents on the car and a couple minor scratches that are hard to find.

MAINTENANCE HISTORY & DOCUMENTATION
The car has received routine oil changes and transmission fluid flushes. The clutch and flywheel were replaced with Science of Speed (SoS) components after I purchased the car in 2011. The old clutch was wearing (I still have it) so I decided to replace it. The timing belt and water pump have not been replaced but my NSX certified mechanic at Honda (yup, Honda) says that I can wait until 100k if I want but due by 117K miles. I've reflected this service need in the price of the car.

CURRENT CONDITION OF WEARABLES:

TIRES - Front at 75% and rears are BRAND NEW. Dunlop Direzza 101s - matching all around.

BRAKES - Last inspection, the brakes look good.

BELTS, HOSES, Timing Belt, and Water Pump will be due within 20k miles.

SUSPENSION COMPONENTS - All OEM

FLUIDS - Oil changes with Honda OEM parts are regular. Tranny fluid flushed.

MODS: The car is 97% stock. Only mods:

Cosmetic:
- None

Drive:
- Aftermarket air intake (OEM box available)
- Science of Speed Sport 275 Clutch & Flywheel Kit

Interior:
- Center console and window panels match - Stock stereo, amps, etc.
- Second cigarette lighter wired beneath center armrest (for additional devices)

Sound:
- None

NEEDS ATTENTION:
The antenna squeaks a little when coming down but still works properly as it should. The front left corner of the Targa Top leaks a little if you get caught in a heavy rain. The seal has a small rip in it but nothing major. Looks as if prior owner tried to repair it. Driver window goes up a little slower then the passenger side but works as it should.

$38,500 O.B.O.

Thanks all,
Aaron

Here is a link with tons of pics: http://www.kizoa.com/slideshow-maker/d5478462k1321084o1/1998-acura-nsx-t

Attachments

• DSC_0245.jpg
    DSC_0245.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 767
  • DSC_0311.jpg
    DSC_0311.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 618
  • DSC_0360.jpg
    DSC_0360.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 798
Last edited:
Status