• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Black / Black 6 speed JH4NA216XWT000174 -- California

The time has come for me to sell my 2nd NSX, as much as it pains me to do so.

1998 Black / Black NSX-T (Targa)
25,113 miles
California based car, garaged, never seen rain.
3.2L 6 speed
VIN: JH4NA216XWT000174

Blue book values:

Dealer/Retail: $56,475
Private Party: $50,900

The car is completely stock, but it does need new rear tires.

Asking $53,000 obo

E-mail: [email protected]

E-mail me with questions, or if you want to schedule a time to come and see it.

-B

I'm actually in Northern California, about 20 miles east of San Francisco.

You can find images of the car here, I just took these pictures this morning.

http://www.agonyguild.com/98nsx/

I have received quite a few emails about the car, and I will relay my response to all of those inquires as well.

The car has 2 rock chips on the front part of the body, one of them is visable in the images posted, the other is so minor the camera didn't pick it up unless I zoomed in real close on it.

The right rear rim has a minor curb scuff, also shown in the photos, but other than those 2 things, the car is in excellent shape.

You can see the interior doesn't have the usual seat wear yet, as it hasn't been driven much with only 25k miles on it.

I suggest that an oil change be done, as the cars been sitting for nearly 7 months without being driven, however I keep the battery on a trickle charger so she starts right up.

Also as in my ad, the car does need new rear tires, but the fronts only have about 2000 miles on them.

All service records are available from Marin Acura, a reputable NorCal dealer, they have the entire history there. The original owner (I'm the 2nd) has been a friend of mine for nearly 10 years, so I know how the car was treated before I purchased it.

If you pull a carfax, it will come out clean because the car has never had any accidents or damage done to it, except for the curb scuff.

The car is totally stock, no modifications have been done, and I just paid the registration through 2005 this month, so that will save the new buyer a bit of money come ownership transfer time.

I'm negotiable on price to a degree, I'm just more concerned with finding a buyer who will take care of the car.

You can continue questions here, or e-mail me privately at: [email protected]

-B

Update:

I wouldn't feel right selling the car not being in 100% ready to drive condition, so I took it into the shop this morning to have the oil and other fluids changed and have a general inspection done just so the new owner will have peace of mind knowing that they can drive away with the car ready to be used (minus the need for new rear tires).

Any further questions, again post here or e-mail me.

-B

Last edited by a moderator:
Back