• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 Nsx - Jh4na2169wt000196

Again I would like to once again express my appreciation to the members of this site for their assistance. This site and its members are one of the primary reasons I have determined that an NSX will be my next car.

With that said, would anyone have any knowledge of or information about the following NSX. I have reviewed the Carfax and it appears clean. I am in the process of obtaining the service history for the car. Also, what should be my primary concerns given the mileage for the car? I simply wish to purchase a car that will not require any significant service soon after I purchase it.

Thank you!

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...=1999&start_year=1997&isp=y&lang=&cardist=115

It should have the 60K service completed even though it doesn't have 60K miles. It is age as well as the number of miles. The 60K includes water pump, timing belt, etc. Look in the FAQ for a complete list of items.

Good luck.

Does anyone have any recommendations on someone who could perform a prepurchase inspection in the Westchester, PA area?

Thanks Again

kamikazi4you said:
Does anyone have any recommendations on someone who could perform a prepurchase inspection in the Westchester, PA area?

Thanks Again

Wow, West Chester - that's where I picked up my '92 last Fall. If I'm not mistaken this Jeff is the same guy who previously owned my '92 for a while. Anyway, I flew out and picked it up. It was worth the drive up to Larry Bastanza's place in NY to have the NSXCA pres do an inspection on my car. :cool: He was very accomodating and I felt much more confident in his opinion of the car than I would have any dealer. I highly recommend the 2hr drive to his place (it's a beautiful drive if you take the backroads, btw). He's also active on this board.

Larry's contact info

Back