• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1998 NSX-T needs new clutch !

Hi guys ( and gals) !

I need a new clutch for my baby and I was wondering if anyone has advice for me concerning where to buy/install it (toronto), and whether I should upgrade to a SOS sport clutch. Any input is much appreciated. I'm hoping this repair won't break the bank.

Thanks,

Mike

Check out the Canadian section on this site. i believe Rob is your man for the install i think he works out of oakville acura and is the local NSX tech? I just upgraded to the SOS sport clutch and its fantastic. it has a super light pedal feel, and is priced way under what a stock clutch + flywheel will cost you. labor for the install is about 7-8 hrs.

You might want to consider at this time if the car has not had a major done to do the TB and WP along with the hoses if you can afford it.

You might want to consider at this time if the car has not had a major done to do the TB and WP along with the hoses if you can afford it.

Thanks for all the input ! :) I'm told that the timing belt and water pump are at the other side of the engine, and not a time saving install when replacing the clutch.

Cheers to all my fellow members, especially you Canadians driving this killer vehicle. :)

I like keeping my car super clean, but might consider showing the engine bay and maybe adding a DF stacy side skirt and 2002+ rear valence. I feel these touches will update the car wihtout looking "over the top".

My only mods are silver 5 spoke wheels ,khumo tires, and r&w headers and exhaust (quad tips).

Back