• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

1st NSX & Friends canyon drive on a RESERVED road on 11/10/06

TMiller, Tony and Eddie, your names have been added to post #83 on the previous page.

For those of you that have paid,

Here is the sign-up sheet download page. Please fill out the form and email it back to me.

For the tech inspection form, I'm still looking for it. It's got to be in one of my computers. :mad:

Last edited:
Hi,

Is it too late to sign up for this event? I know there are 50+ people that expressed interest, but the last post on 9-7-06 said there's 3 spots left? I can pay you right away if there's a spot open. Please let me know. Thanks!

SleekAV6 said:
Is it too late to sign up for this event?

Well, it is first come first serve. These 50 people had a month to send in their payment. As long as you have an NSX, you are welcome to send in your payment. I've just PMed you my contact info.

Welcome to Prime BTW! I noticed that it was your first post. :wink: Signing up for a track event on your first post is for sure going to be the beginning of a slippery slope of endless mods and the go fast crack pipe addiction. :biggrin:

Last edited:
What I'm going to do is to open the enrollment to all non-NSXers by Oct 10 (one month before the event). Don't miss out if you plan on going. These spots will be filled.

Last edited:
Chris, Are you going to provide a tech inspection form or should I bring a "permission slip" from my mechanic :biggrin:

coolnsx said:
Chris, Are you going to provide a tech inspection form or should I bring a "permission slip" from my mechanic :biggrin:

I just sent out the tech inspection form to ss_md to host on his site. As soon as he has it up, you can download it from there.

Thanks for being patient with me!

Link to Tech Inspection Form can be found here!

Disclaimer: There is no affliation between the content provider and the organizer(s) of this event.

I just received a check from Lamar. Could you PM me to let me know who you are? The only person on the list that I don't have the name is black racer X, but I thought BRX is from Irvine. The check is from HH.

Please confirm. Thanks!

pretty interested.

also is there any insurance included? as 2000$ = cost of track/day divided by 30 people is only 66$/person.

So there is another 94$ per/person not accounted for for a total of $2800 above what it costs to rent the track for a day.... insurance? food? drinks? or to line the pockets of the guy putting it togeather?

just curious as 2800$ will buy insurance for everyone just in the event one driver decides to kiss another.

warmest regards

Last edited:
Let's see - CDUB has been working on this since June 6, reserved the track, posted to PRIME, coordinated payments, provided tech form and is running the event while at the track all on his own time? Even if he does make a little money who cares - HE DESERVES IT.

Thanks for all the hard work, time and energy you have put into making this track day a reality. No one else stepped up to the plate to work out the logistics. I for one am grateful for your diligence and dedication.

Know let's go have some old fashion fun at the track!!

RON98 said:
or to line the pockets of the guy putting it togeather?

Even if you were just trying to be humorous with your comment, that statement was not very smart nor well taken.

NO, there will be no food nor drinks. BYO. But there will be ambulance, track crew and liability insurance, to name a few.

CDUB, you're the man. Looking forward to the event.

Ditto

Oligo said:
Let's see - CDUB has been working on this since June 6, reserved the track, posted to PRIME, coordinated payments, provided tech form and is running the event while at the track all on his own time? Even if he does make a little money who cares - HE DESERVES IT.

Thanks for all the hard work, time and energy you have put into making this track day a reality. No one else stepped up to the plate to work out the logistics. I for one am grateful for your diligence and dedication.

Know let's go have some old fashion fun at the track!!

Starting tomorrow, I'm going to let non-NSXs in. As you can see, there are 2 spots left. Don't miss out.

To answer Ron's question, the only thing I'm getting out of this is a free track day for myself. If I count on this to feed my family, I'll be eating Top Ramen for a long long time. Being the first time organizing a track event, I just don't want to lose my shorts doing it. All extra cash will go back to the group.

Other than all items that icefire has mentioned, the instructors are actually paying full fare. I hope that I can give something back to them other than an all day pass on the track.

Thanks for all you guys support!

Chris, Thanks for all your hard work to put this together. :wink: You'll be missed at NSXPO this year!

HI Chris...I have two friends who want to go for sure (Craig K - Supra Turbo, John P - S2000). Do you have a list going? Can I just Paypal the money to you? Let me know!

Mike

UFO said:
HI Chris...I have two friends who want to go for sure (Craig K - Supra Turbo, John P - S2000). Do you have a list going? Can I just Paypal the money to you? Let me know!

Mike

Hi Mike,

They are in!

For the rest of you that are still planning to attend this event, I have 2 persons that have paid but can't make it. If you like please let me know so that I can hook you up with them. You can just pay them and I'll change the names on the list.

Aw...man...don't know if I can deal with having Si, Conrad, and Randy lapping me time and time again. My arm is going to get tired from giving point-bys. :D

Back