• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2/17 c&c?

TAG

Experienced Member
Virgil and I will be there. I'm bringing the ITR since my NSX needs to have the rear bumper painted. We hope to see you there!

Edit:

How about we make this a track car C&C day? Virgil can bring out his highly modified 240z, Max has the turbo S2k, Lance has his faithfull NSX, Danny can dust off the monster NSX, I'll bring the ITR, and Shane can bust out the 240 "Drift King" special. I hope I didn't miss anyone with a track beast. :biggrin:

Just a thought...:wink:

TG

Last edited:
I would love to be there for C&C, we just bought a new car though and my wife is going to spend saturday morning at the DMV getting her registered (such a good wifey).

Re: CarzNCoffee 18Feb

Gr8 weather! Gr8 cars! Wish you all could have been there! Here are a few pics for you to enjoy... :smile: Lance's refreshed NSX was lookin' sharp! (sorry, no pic). Danny ran a tech session before his burnout from the parking lot. Tom's ITR drew a lot of onlookers... and my Z ... let's just say there were a lot of folks plugging their ears as I drove past them :redface:

Attachments

• DSC03007.jpg
    DSC03007.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC03009.jpg
    DSC03009.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC03013.jpg
    DSC03013.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DSC03012.jpg
    DSC03012.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 27
Wouldn't you know it, the first time I don't check Prime on Friday and I miss a get together. Looks like a great time though and quite a variety of cars. Love that "Z" Virgil!

bc

Wouldn't you know it, the first time I don't check Prime on Friday and I miss a get together. Looks like a great time though and quite a variety of cars. Love that "Z" Virgil!

bc

Sorry, I cut off the first part of the PM...:redface:

Here's the rest -

We're sorry we missed you today! The paint is doing some strange things at the top of the bumper; the paint is peeling away from the bumper. I'll take a picture and PM it to you tomorrow.

Tom

Back