• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 Fast 2 Furious with NSX

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/News/articleId=137467

Word is that there will be some last-minute reshoots for the film next week for the purpose of shoehorning Tyrese Gibson's character Roman Pearce from the second film (2 Fast 2 Furious) into the new one. Rumors have it that Gibson will be piloting an Acura NSX during the film's climactic sequences in an appearance that amounts to something a bit more than a cameo. An eensy-teensy little bit more than a cameo. Hollyscoop.com has this video of Gibson explaining his involvement.

Yeahhhh...most nsx owners know about the NSX in that movie. We try not to bring it up :wink:

Most people have mix feelings (me included) ... I do believe it can be very good as long as the NSX's in the movie are "clean" .... I am sure the black X from our fellow primer Vancehu is perfect and a total beauty, therefore I am in peace ... + we all know that it will generate more interest on the car (will save the value on our nsx's from sinking even more) ....
Let's see ...
cap of the NSX part:
nsx_ff.jpg

OScar

and the trailer:

<a href="http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=41522995">Fast & Furious</a><br/><object width="425px" height="360px" ><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"/><param name="movie" value="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=41522995,t=1,mt=video"/><embed src="http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=41522995,t=1,mt=video" width="425" height="360" allowFullScreen="true" type="application/x-shockwave-flash"></embed></object>

Last edited:
damn

getting excited again.

love F&F. got me hardcore in to cars 8 years ago.

call me rice but im loving it.:biggrin:

Last edited:
Hey, maybe they shelf the scene involving my car with Jordana Brewster.:eek:

I find it hard to believe they will use two NSXs in one movie.

As long as the attention given the NSX in the movie is impressive to viewers, it can only help with resale values (and make every 20 year old who qualifies for a car loan scoop up the early, more affordable models:() In which case, prepare for increased rice-ratios and younger Prime members, lol.

Supply and demand is never more powerful than when there is a set number of items in higher demand (NSXs in this case, since they are out of production).

Of course, if the movie makes the NSX look underpowered and irrelevant by today's standards, all bets are off:tongue:

Universal Studio just called, they need my NSX on December 22nd again for Interior shots. So probably true, the brotha is going to be piloting my NSX instead of Jordana Brewster. Broke my heart....:frown:

The deal is, they weren't sure if a direct sequel was going to be made unless they have the box office number for FF4, but since they brought him back from the second movie as a last minute decision, they are going to make the fifth movie, including him.

Last edited:
Cool. That chick in your avatar looks like a man in a wig to me. Must be a bad pic.

Last edited:
Just don't put this one back on the road. It looks horrible in person. That's what I call "Ricey"
That car still has 4" of dirt covering it when I went to Universal Studios Hollywood -theme park 2 months ago.

Man is that car miserable. I'd like to take the block, tranny, and select interior pieces off of it though, its not going anywhere anytime soon.

Cool. That chick in your avatar looks like a man in a wig to me. Must be a bad pic.

Yep, the manliest girl I have ever seen.

ripuc1.jpg

Yep, the manliest girl I have ever seen.

well, now that I see those pictures... ah.. she's alright. She looks better than your little pic, but she is nothing special IMO -- especially compared to hollywood standards. Just my opinion. Has she been in anything else? I don't think I have ever seen her before.

Last edited:
Oh come one guys, she is very cute, not OMG but what a hell, @ least she has a real nose and less plastic than most "Hollywood starlets" ..
You're just jealous she was on VanceHu NSX and not yours :D .. ok that was a joke ...

OSar

oh no a big wing ....

PaulWalker-27.jpg

how in the world this ugly guy can get so much attention in Hollywood?

Onloc-28.jpg

:D

OScar

Back