• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2 new additions to the family

I just got my car back from the shop after the accident with the upgraded exhaust. I went with the anytime setup and it's awesome. Not too loud, but definitely not stock either.

But the most important addition, was the birth of our first child on Cinco De Mayo. Being a daddy to a healthy, happy, and beautiful little girl is even better than I expected. (sorry, I am a little giddy right now):D :D

Here are some pics of the car.

Attachments

• anytime nsx.jpg
    anytime nsx.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 679
Last edited:
Here's another...

Attachments

• anytime nsx2.jpg
    anytime nsx2.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 658
this is my favorite. :)

Attachments

• presley 0060.jpg
    presley 0060.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 655
Congrats on both!! Enjoy the life you have before you...

jlindy said:
this is my favorite. :)

Boy, is she cute!! I'll even go so far as saying you have the third cutest little girl in the world! (Sorry, mine still have spots #1 and #2) :D

P.S. Mitch, where have you been? :p

Congrats!

Geeee

What a perfect balance in life! Did you just go with the muffler or headers as well. I'm looking for just a "tad" more throaty sound then stock.

Thanks

Wonderful news, keep up the good work!

Tony D

LeftLane said:
Boy, is she cute!! I'll even go so far as saying you have the third cutest little girl in the world! (Sorry, mine still have spots #1 and #2) :D

Thanks for the kind words. I didn't want to post a picture of my child at first, but what the hell, I have sent it out to everyone else. :) Didn't want to cheese out too much, but a proud father I am. I bet yours are beautiful and I hope they bring you as much joy as mine has brought me.

Re: Congrats!

ACCD said:
Geeee

What a perfect balance in life! Did you just go with the muffler or headers as well. I'm looking for just a "tad" more throaty sound then stock.

Thanks

Wonderful news, keep up the good work!

Tony D

I just went with the exhaust set up for now. Those damn headers are soooo expensive, so I am taking it slow. I was lightly hit from behind one month ago and since I had to get a new exhaust anyway, I thought it was time to upgrade. It sounds awesome with the windows down, and close to stock with the windows up, just like Netviper said it would. (that is until you get on it a little:eek: )

Great look, great warranty, and great service. Highly recommended.

Congratulations!!!!

What a great deal. I didn't even know you guys were expecting. Enjoy getting both of your babies / glad to see more NSXers stepping up to parenthood!

Can't wait to meet her in person some day here in St. Louis / take care...

You are a lucky guy....beautiful little girl.....enjoy....the car too !!Brent:D

Congrats on the Beautiful lil girl JLindy.
She obviously looks like her mom.
Glad the car came out nicely.

Congrats on 2 great joys in life...
What more can a man ask for..Beautiful family and Beautiful cars...

I wager 1000 kwaklooms(sp) that "GaGa NSX" will be her first words...

satan_srv said:
So which is louder...the anytime exhaust or the baby?

:D

Most definitely the Anytime exhaust.:D She has been an angel so far, not real fussy, but that could change. My wife and I were Hellians when we were younger so I know we got it coming. :)

She obviously looks like her mom.
that she does...
;)

I wager 1000 kwaklooms(sp) that "GaGa NSX" will be her first words...

Over my wife's dead body. I am guessing Prada, Gucci, or Louis Vuitton will be more like it. :)

i just showed my better half the photo of your baby and she quickly pointed out the fact that you posted the photos of your car first.women,they don't miss a thing eh:rolleyes:

Ha, Ha, that's funny. They do tend to look at things in a different way. I did say that it was my favorite though. ;)

oops, posted by mistake

Congraulations you have a BEAUTIFUL daughter she's an angel, I know you're nothing but proud. They did a nice job on your bumper, it looks as good as new. Look forward to meeting some of my fellow midwesterners sometime :)

Back