• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2000 NSX-t Spa yellow/back

sid

Contributing Member
2000 NSX-t Spa yellow/black

I am selling my 2000 spa yellow/onyx interior NSX-t. It is in excellent condition with approximately 41,000 miles. The car is stock except for the RM dtm exhaust that I installed (the original exhaust is available). Includes CD changer, remote entry and car cover. Asking $59,000.

I am the second owner of this car. It was purchased from South Bay Acura after the first owner (Acura ad exec) turned it in at the end the lease. All maintenance has been done per Acura recommendations.

Pictures can be seen at http://www.snapfish.com/thumbnailshare/AlbumID=11007390/t_=8851738 Use my email and the password 4994451 to view.

Please email or pm me with any questions. [email protected]

Last edited:
2000 NSX-T Yellow/Black

2000 NSX-T

The exterior is near flawless spa yellow.

The interior is perfect in onyx (black) with no driver's side bolster wear.

6- speed manual transmission.

This pristine NSX is essentially stock, the only modification being the installation of RM exhaust with dual (dtm) tips; I will include the stock exhaust or re-install it at buyer's option. All maintenance has been done per Acura specifications except that I have changed the oil at 3000 mile intervals with Mobil 1. Everything works. The tires were recently replaced (stock Yoko's). Current mileage is just under 41,000 carefully driven miles; this NSX has never been raced, tracked, or mistreated.

Options include an OEM CD changer and remote entry. An OEM car cover is also included. $56,000.

Please email or PM me with any additional questions [email protected]

6935Right_Side-med.JPG

6935Right_Rear_Quarter-med.JPG

6935Left_Rear_Quarter-med.JPG

6935Copy_of_Right_Front_Quarter-med.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Back