• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ front lips for track?

anyone make bolt on front spoilers for 2002+ that have lips on them for road course use?

Ive searched and found nothing. Im hoping i dont have to buy an OEM unit & then mod it myself....

what about canards?

tia,
n

How aggressive of lips do you want? Kip and DrivingAmbition have custom made some pretty aggressive undertrays with lip as well as canards. However you have to think of the ensuing balance when you increase such downforce.

I think the shine lips that sos sells have a small "lip" kinda like a mini splitter.or micro splitter compared to Kips....

Already have hookups for custom set ups but was hoping there is something mass produced out there... Or atleast pre made in limited quantities... I don't need anything radical, just a simple front spoiler with 2 or so inch lip.

Just surprised there are not options out there.

Already have hookups for custom set ups but was hoping there is something mass produced out there... Or atleast pre made in limited quantities... I don't need anything radical, just a simple front spoiler with 2 or so inch lip.

Just surprised there are not options out there.

Check with Shad at DrivingAmbition. Kip's earlier version may be what you are looking for; CF and with undertray. They may have a few in stock or he can make one.

I went to their Website and didn't see anything. I was looking for the same thing like I have for my OEM bumper. Pretty agressive, about 1/2 taller than OEM but protudes and 1" forward.

Downforce sells one but I do not like the side vent.

Last edited:
I went to their Website and didn't see anything. I was looking for the same thing kike I have for my OEM bumper. Pretty agressive, about 1/2 taller than OEM but protudes and 1" forward.

Downforce sells one but I do not like the side vent.

yea.. im with you... dont like the downforce one....

Like you, I imagine a OEM lip, that goes down about half inch to full inch more & has a 2" splitter.... i think that would be street-able & with flat bottom could make a difference on track days...

curious why there is not more demand for that on the 2002+...

Hi Guys,
Here is the lip spoiler we built for the 02+ front bumper. It is three pieces , the front lip, under tray and rear filler panel. I might be able to build a few of just the front lip if it something you guys might want. It might be a little to aggressive for a street car. Cheers, Shad

You can see more pictures of the bodywork here.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=134440

Attachments

• DSC04337.jpg
    DSC04337.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 123
  • DSC04336.jpg
    DSC04336.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 127
That is rather extreme for the street. Here is mine with the 92 front end.
picture.php

It a modified RM racing lip in carbon

picture.php

This one is the other one I have in ABS the original Rm racing
picture.php

I like the center turn up of the DF part if the that can be made in the lip too. Newer science and all

Last edited:
yea, that is perfect... wish they made that for 2002+!!

I want one for my 94' can I get one too? Shad, let me know if this is possible. I like it!

Shad... got 2 guys here that would really like your lip ;)

holla back at us...

Seriously, nobody else will make a nice splitter for our cars. WTF man?

Back