• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX Front Lip Spoiler OEM Brand New

02-05 NSX OEM Front Lip Spoiler Brand New $200 Local Pick up Socal

Last edited:
02-05 NSX OEM Front Lip Spoiler Brand New $200 Local Pick up Socal

is that part # 71110-SL0-010 (which sells new for under $145)?

or is that a different 02-05 front lip spoiler...

is that part # 71110-SL0-010 (which sells new for under $145)?

or is that a different 02-05 front lip spoiler...

Would you please let me know where you can get a 02-05 front lip at $145 delivered? lol

com

Would you please let me know where you can get a 02-05 front lip at $145 delivered? lol

Why are you asking me to cite prices including delivery? Your price doesn't say anything about delivery. It says "$200 Local Pick up Socal".

Last edited:
Why don't you just order it by your local Acura dealer so you pick it up from there. You might have to pay sales tax but it will still be cheaper than shipping, I can have that part in about 3 days for ~ $160 after tax.

Why don't you just order it by your local Acura dealer so you pick it up from there. You might have to pay sales tax but it will still be cheaper than shipping, I can have that part in about 3 days for ~ $160 after tax.
If you really think you can find any local dealer that will sell this to you for $160 picked up let me know. I will order two or maybe three.

If you really think you can find any local dealer that will sell this to you for $160 picked up let me know. I will order two or maybe three.

Any dealer will do it, if you could have a body shop place the order then you will get an additional 20% or more off, I just bought 3 of them right before the winter and they came out to about $400 out the door.

Good luck!

Any dealer will do it, if you could have a body shop place the order then you will get an additional 20% or more off, I just bought 3 of them right before the winter and they came out to about $400 out the door.

Good luck!
Just spoke with my local acura of glendale total picked up $272. Do you have a receipt that you can share with us? Maybe not?

Good luck!
Can't find the receipt?
Since you have 3 lips would you sell one to me for $160? lol

Last edited:
Can't find the receipt?
Since you have 3 lips would you sell one to me for $160? lol

I would be more than happy to let you have one, as long as you could just come pick it up from my house.

I have the receipt at home, I am at work now.

We have a local NSX member who happens to own a body shop, he called which ever local Acura dealer that supplies him with every day parts for regular Acura models that they fix on daily bases and gave him the part number, few days later a local small truck that makes his usual run with parts for body shops dropped off the 3 spoilers in relatively big cardboard boxes. Robert gets 20 or 30% off for being a body shop, I had to pay 10.25% Chicago sales tax since the shop had to formally sell me the parts, I ended up paying something like $396.xx out the door.

I would be more than happy to let you have one, as long as you could just come pick it up from my house.

I have the receipt at home, I am at work now.

We have a local NSX member who happens to own a body shop, he called which ever local Acura dealer that supplies him with every day parts for regular Acura models that they fix on daily bases and gave him the part number, few days later a local small truck that makes his usual run with parts for body shops dropped off the 3 spoilers in relatively big cardboard boxes. Robert gets 20 or 30% off for being a body shop, I had to pay 10.25% Chicago sales tax since the shop had to formally sell me the parts, I ended up paying something like $396.xx out the door.

Sounds good! I know someone from American Honda here in Torrance and I would love to have a copy of your receipt. It would be good to know why your shop is able to get it at $133 including tax meanwhile my local dealer is charging the rest of us $272 which is more than double the price. Please post that receipt when you get home - would really appreciate that.

Last edited:
I will ask Robert if he doesn't mind me posting it.

Btw I just realized that its your for sale thread, all this time I thought you were someone who just replied to someone else's post. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to s*** on your post, this is capitalism, you have all the right in the world to ask for what ever amount you want, I only started this conversation because I was bored and it is also completely random that I just bought 3 of these things just a few months ago...

Good luck with the sale and enjoy the California weather, we woke up to snow yesterday lol.

Last edited:
It's funny how the forum has changed over the years and I've been a member since 2000. If you don't like the price of something posted then moved on no need to proved that you have a hook up of a hook up that can beat a seller's price. How did you know how much I paid for parts including taxes and shipping?
Now I know why most people doesn't post here often like before.

Anybody else can top $133 out the door? This time show your receipt otherwise you are wasting mine and everyone's time. :)

Last edited:
It's funny how the forum has changed over the years and I've been a member since 2000. If you don't like the price of something posted then moved on no need to proved that you have a hook up of a hook up that can beat a seller's price. How did you know how much I paid for parts including taxes and shipping?
Now I know why most people doesn't post here often like before.

Anybody else can top $133 out the door? This time show your receipt otherwise you are wasting mine and everyone's time. :)

I've noticed some wild variances in dealer part prices. I was looking for a lip for my 97 and was seeing $250+ as well but found one local dealer for $140 + tax. It was around $150 total.

Back