• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX rear bumper off finally!

JZ

Contributing Member
For those of you who is looking to upgrade your rear bumper to 2002 style. I finally took off mine and its ready to ship out. Selling for $450 + shipping to your city. (its already painted spa pearl yellow)

Originally posted by JZ:
For those of you who is looking to upgrade your rear bumper to 2002 style. I finally took off mine and its ready to ship out. Selling for $450 + shipping to your city. (its already painted spa pearl yellow)

I might be interested in getting this for a 2001 NSX-T. Is the paint color original? Condition? What did you switch to?
Thanks.

Rick
Florida

I took off the rear and exchanged with a custom carbon diffuser. The paint is original spa yellow from acura. let me know if you are interested. I am shipping my car out to Miami this upcoming week. will stay there until Dec 5. Lets cruise together...

Originally posted by JZ:
I took off the rear and exchanged with a custom carbon diffuser. The paint is original spa yellow from acura. let me know if you are interested. I am shipping my car out to Miami this upcoming week. will stay there until Dec 5. Lets cruise together...

Hey,I'm here in miami too,can I tag along?
smile.gif

I'm interested if you still have it. What is the difference between the 2002 bumper and for a 1997? I'm from the bay area (94565), CA. How much would it cost to ship from where you are to here?

Originally posted by JZ:

Are you also selling the rear valance, or just the bumper?

Back