• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 NSX Wiring Request

Does anyone have or can anyone point me in the right direction for the wiring diagram for a 2002 NSX? Specifically the wiring that is underneath the dash/steering column. I have having trouble with an alarm install.

Thanks in advance!

This is a bit after-the-fact I assume (I haven't been on Prime in months! I wish I had more time to enjoy the finer things in life...), but in the event you still are tackling this issue, let me know. I installed my alarm a year and a half ago and everything works perfectly! It was not without frustration at the time, but certainly not extremely difficult.

Contact White92 he scanned some pages for me in the past, if your nice he might do the same.

what issue are you having. I just went thru every NSX service manual to make my 2004 NSX keyless entry system work in my 1992.

I had to have all the years shipped to me so I could flip thru every page from 1992-2005 I looked at them all.

so shoot me a PM if you have questions,

Back