• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.
Should have pulled the trigger last year when there were some still at dealerships. Now they are pretty much extinct. Anyone know of or have access to a 2002+ OEM rear valance hit me up. Color doesn't matter. Prefer unpainted if possible. Other option is the downforce one but wanted to have OEM fit and polyurethane. 71511-SL0-000ZZ factory part number. Thought I got lucky with one earlier this year but turned out it was not a 2002+ part.

Last edited:
Have you found one? I think i need this part as well. I just bought a 2005 and it looks a little busy below the bumper. I am new to the NSX world and just want to clean it up a bit. I tried to send you a DM but I'm new to the site and I don't think I can.

No, not yet. Gonna wait about a month or so and try calling dealerships again. Found out it's on back order but not listed as discontinued. Promising. Congratulations on your new purchase. Don't get discouraged.

Back