• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002+ oem wheels. Which colour?

Hi, looking to paint my oem 2002+ wheels a different colour than standard. The colour of the car is longbeach blue. I'm not keen on white wheels and although silver looks good, I'm after a different look.
Just wondered whether anyone has any ideas or any pictures of their cars with creative colour schemes?

Thanks,

James.

I don't have a pic, but i would recommend the washi grey (gunmetal) colour on the 02 + nsx wheels on the long beach blue. if you do a search a user by the name of ben has these wheels on his silverstone. i think the wheels are too dark for silverstone, but they would look perfect on long beach blue.

This is why I love this site, you ask a question and 12 hours later you have loads of feedback!
Thanks guys, I'm liking option 4 at the moment from the link. I think it would look aggressive.

Keep em coming....

Cheers,

James.

Last edited:
Hi Papa, just looked at the pics of the Washi coloured wheels on the link provided by Honcho.

That colour is very differant to my wheels which I thought were Washi. I don't think mine have been refinished and they're a lot less copper'y. Here's a pic...

Mark

Attachments

• Canon Pics 123.jpg
    Canon Pics 123.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 54
Those Washi Gray wheel look really good. Here is a pic.

Attachments

• washi_gray_wheels.jpg
    washi_gray_wheels.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 63
Good luck finding the Washi gray paint code this is the closest I could come.

IMG_2300.jpg

IMG_2302.jpg

Also believe it or not the white doesn't look bad on the blue either
2007_0509SDC0016.jpg

2007_0510SDC0015-1.jpg

Back