• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Silverstone/Onyx JH4NA21632T000057

Silverstone/Onyx 6-spd in Los Angeles Area

Mileage: 8,574 (Still under factory warranty)

Details: Complete stock except for the Comptech rear engine brace and Alpine trunk mount 6-CD MP3/CD changer. Factory keyless not installed. OEM RE040 tires with 90% tread all around. The car was inspected and serviced by Autowave back in 04/20/04 with 6663 miles and according to Shane, it was new and perfect. The car went in for warranty service at South Bay Acura with 7,140 miles due to a faulty fuel fill hose throwing a 1456 engine code. The repair was done by SB Acura right away and no other known issues since then.

The car runs/drives perfect, always garaged/covered and it's practically brand new. Never raced or tracked. I am selling the car since I only drive it once a month because I am stationed in San Francisco most of the time and I also have other business opportunity I am seeking. The car is fully paid for so it makes the buying process much easier for the buyer. I am asking $65,990. You can view the pictures at http://users.adelphia.net/~ycpai/ by looking under the "X 02" section. The engine compartment still shows the stock brace but it has the red CT brace now. Feel free to email me with any question at [email protected] Thanks, Randy.

Last edited:
Back