• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2002 Yellow/Black NSX-T 6spd, 28k miles, VIN: jh4na21632t000141

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are looking at a rare opportunity to own a 2002 Acura NSX with only 28,000 miles. Finished in Spa Yellow over black interior with 6 speed manual transmission this NSX gets a lot of attention and is the best color for an exotic sports car. This Adult owned NSX is all stock, no modifications at all, not even window tint. Clean Carfax, all body panel vin stickers are in place and all original paint. Purchased back in May 2006, this NSX has only traveled 4500 miles in the past 5 years. This collector quality NSX comes with all books, keys and original window sticker. Recent service due to age and not mileage includes Timing Belt & Water Pump, Drive Belts, Spark Plugs, Fuel & Air Filters. Also Coolant, Transmission and Brake Fluids have been changed. New Battery and Wiper Blades in April 2011, new tires in January 2007 and currently have 3,000 miles on them. With all major service completed, this NSX can be driven 105,000 miles or 7 years until its next major service.

With only 870 2nd Gen NSX’s produced between 2002 and 2005, these cars rarely come up for sale. With most NSX’s being modified, it is very hard to find a completely unmolested, stock NSX. I am a car collector with 10 cars in my stable. I am scaling down my collection so please do not offer any trades. I have clear title in hand for a smooth and quick transaction. I am asking $51,999 which is a firm price. I have it priced to sell as you can drive this car coast to coast with its recent services done without any worries.
I have 24 pictures listed in my ebay ad:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170635622966&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

SOLD to prime member clean_green

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back