• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 conversion

fced8a57.jpg

fced8a4d.jpg

fced8a46.jpg

This is a 91 NSX , repainted to Champion white , with modifly . ( ARC exhaust , ARC Tower Bar , DC Header , Spoon Caliper , Tein RE coilover , Gruppe M filter , Wing West sideskirt , 2 Recaro pole-position , Gruppe M shift knob , NSX-R hub , NSX-R steering wheel , Kenwood In-Dash monitor , Enkei RP-01 . ( soon to install ARC GT spoiler )

( SR Auto Group )custom modifly carbon fibre hood ,

2003 Front / Rear conversion .

[This message has been edited by NA1-T (edited 16 December 2002).]

[This message has been edited by NA1-T (edited 16 December 2002).]

very nice, I like it alot. and yes it does look good with the black top. can you please post pics of the interior.

thanks!

I like it as well!

Are you going to put NSX-R parts on that beast? It almost looks like an NSX-R aside from the stock wing, wheels, and side skirt.

Anyway, great looking car and keep us posted on it.

Thanks

PHOEN$X ......Thanks .
NSXrebel.....I will take some today .
Edwardo.....I am going to put the ARC GT wing on it , No NSX-R parts ....

NSXaholic......Those are Enkei RP-01 powdercoat to Champion white .

scottjua.......Thanks .

NA1,

I just noticed(as I was staring at your car) that the grass in the background is lush and green. It almost looks fake.

The grass here in Texas is so dry and hard that I do not walk on it barefoot.

Sorry for the observation. Just thought I would chime in again about how good I think your car looks.

Hello Tommy:
I am going Tokyo Jan 8 - Jan 14 . Probably pick up Advan TC-2 or Newer stuff for it . These are my Temp wheels .

Originally posted by NSEX:
Damn Nice car man!
U got really good taste modifying your car.
Defintely best looking NSX in Vancouver!
But why don't you get some Advan or Volk wheels?

Back