• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2003 NSX-T Silver/Custom 6-Speed 32,980 m JH4NA21623T000066

Car Information
Year:
Type:
NSX-T
Transmission:
6-Speed
Exterior color:
Silver
Interior color:
Silver
Odometer:
32,980 miles
VIN:
JH4NA21623T000066
Price:
$92,900

Car History
Title History:
Current title is clean. No known branded title history.
Accidents:
No
Owners:
I'm the 5th

Seller Information
Dealer:
No
Jon 786-302-0388

Maintenance Information
Up to date.

Details
The time has come for me to sell this beautiful NSX of mine, and allow another enthusiast to experience the pleasure of owning this car.

2003 silver/silver, very low numbers (1 of 24)

Ownership/Maintainence:
I've owned this car for 1.5 years, and received it with 29,200 Miles. The car currently has 33,980 miles. After taking ownership of the car, I had the engine oil changed using Mobil 1 synthetic with OEM oil filter. The car runs nice and smoothly as it should, there are no known issues with the engine and transmission. Battery is brand new from Acura, August 2017

Exterior Wrap:
the car currently is fully WRAPPED in white gloss vinyl, including door jams. Installers did an amazing job detailing the work. The paint underneath is in great shape. No scratches. the wrap has protected the paint from south Florida's sun and it's highway rock chips. Pictures of the paint can be found here at this link from the previous owner.
http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA21623T000066?highlight=JH4NA21623T000066

Modifications:
- Downforce Vector Lip
- Downforce Type R Rear Diffuser
- Downforce Stacked intake
- Downforce intake scoop
- OEM Type R Shift Boot
- OEM JDM air bag
- OEM Type R intake manifold cover
- Gunmetal Powdercoated OEM Wheels
- 15mm Front, 25mm Rear Wheel spacers
- TEIN S-Tech lowering suspension with Bilstein HD Damper Kit
- Circuit Works Exhaust
- S2000 Shift Knob
- Stubby Antenna
- USA Spec iPhone factory radio adaptor
- Aftermarket Security Alarm system with remote start. Link to installer's youtube video is: http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA21623T000066?highlight=JH4NA21623T000066

Even though the car is tastefully modified, I strategically accessorized the car is non-perminant parts. All parts can easily be 100% reversed. The car will come with all original parts that has been removed.
Original parts are the following: acura airbag, shift boot, shift knob, intake, exhaust, suspension, targa storage/engine cover, front lip, and motorized antenna.
I am willing to consider reducing price in exchange of removing any aftermarket parts.

Condition:
Interior Color is listed as "custom" because silver does not appear as an option in the drop down.
Driver seat is slightly worn on the bolster area. However, a Spare drivers side OEM silver leather seat cover replacement (cost of $1100, very rare) still in package is included. Along with Brand new silver factory floor mats (still in package).
Oem Car cover will be included as well.
All matching VIN numbers on all body parts.

Price is $92,900 OBO.
For Any questions, and more detailed pictures, feel free to contact me.
Jon 786-302-0388

>>>Click on the link for the photos
http://s2.photobucket.com/user/jon416/library/NSX

Last edited:
Looks to be an impressive and very detailed wrap job!
From pix it one would think paint vs wrap due to inner area edge details!
Wonder who's '17 is next to it or is that your replacement?

Last edited:
UPDATE
Wrap is currently removed. The paint is amazing. Will post pictures this weekend.
Price updated as well.

Thank you.

Thank you. Yes it's the replacement :)
Very happy with the 2nd Gen.

I am not surprised to hear that about the replacement, and impression of the '17. Belive me, as you put more miles on, you will only discover more to appreciate. IT take a few K mils to " Really Get It". IT is differnt and ther is no need to compare to conventional cars designs of past

I chose to get and have both, once I figured out best financial path to enable it (Refi mortgage).
It is quite a grand feeling to have either option to drive. They are totally different, yet extremely enjoyable vehicles. EAch has its +'s and -'s. But all very good.
So when some wonder or go on and on about which is better, who cares. Especially If You have both.
You may want to soul search a b it more on any future regrets you may have once its gone. That of course is IF you can figure away to deal with the $'s aspect.

Back