• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 NSX-R for sale (really!)

Thanks for sharing!

Just wondering: If there are that much NSX at the dealer WHO or HOW MANY CAR are actually DRIVING the car?

61.jpg

Holy crap! That has got to be the closest thing to auto heaven on earth I've seen. I'm amazed there are that many NSXs in one place, and some super rare ones also.

Macs is probably the biggiest showroom in Japan dealing in Nsx's that i have seen although their prices seem a little high. (I check the auctions, my friends an licensed importer/exporter)

Anyone know if Macs will ship parts internationally? I say this because they have a sweet exhaust that's the same style as the GruppeM Ver 3 ,but much cheaper. Also I wonder if they can get the NSX-R interior CF door control covers. I'd love to have those to match the NSX-R shift boot cover.

Vandelay Industries is a reference to quite a few episodes of Seinfeld where the company was either an importer/exporter or a purveyor of fine latex. The mythical Art Vandelay was, at various times, Elaine's boyfriend, Kramer as a doctor, and George as an architect.

Back on topic: I know the OP originally had wanted to import an NSX-R to the States but it was all but impossible. Anyone know the issues specifically?

Vandelay Industries is a reference to quite a few episodes of Seinfeld where the company was either an importer/exporter or a purveyor of fine latex. The mythical Art Vandelay was, at various times, Elaine's boyfriend, Kramer as a doctor, and George as an architect.

Back on topic: I know the OP originally had wanted to import an NSX-R to the States but it was all but impossible. Anyone know the issues specifically?

thanks for the info never really watched seinfeld:smile:

Back