• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

2004 Silverstone at Acura of Ramsey (NJ) - CPO

Just thought I'd give the heads up that there is a 2004 Acura NSX-T 6 speed in silverstone/black at Acura of Ramsey, in Ramsey, NJ. It's an off-lease vehicle that they prepped to have certified (CPO Acura warranties apply). Car has about 36k miles and is offered at about $66,000.00. Price is negotiable.

I took a quick glance at the car it appears to be in good shape. I gave it a quick look, so if anyone is interested, I could have it checked out in more detail. Appears to be original paint all around, interior is in good shape for the mileage (no cracks, excess wear on the seat bolsters, cracks on the dash panel, etc).

VIN # JH4NA21694T000101

Steven R. Reedy
Certified Preowned Manager
(201) 934-8200 ext 235

65 Route 17 South
Ramsey, NJ 07446

They give a referral bonus, so you can say that Brian (me) referred you. Not sure how much the bonus is (usually $100), but negotiate your best deal and tell them that you want the referral bonus applied to the final price. An extra $100 for you.

-Brian.

Last edited:
If its the same car I saw on your show room floor over 1 year ago., I guess they had lots of lookers.... including me.. and no takers.

I think also you should have posted this on the MARKET section ... NOT here.

If its the same car I saw on your show room floor over 1 year ago., I guess they had lots of lookers.... including me.. and no takers.

I think also you should have posted this on the MARKET section ... NOT here.

Not sure if you read my post correctly, but it's not my car or my dealership. I was just a customer who came in for an oil change and the service manager told me that they had an NSX in the showroom.

I dont think it's appropriate for the market section since I'm not a paid advertiser here, nor is it my car. I've seen people list clean NSXs in this section to help out people who are looking for them.

Doubt it's the same one, since the dealer claims that they just took this in off-lease.

Moderators, if this needs to be moved, please do so.
-Brian.

Brian,

Your post is appropriate and I would not want the mods to remove it so it can help an new buyer. When I was looking for a car this is exactly the kind of information I needed and this is the best place for it.

I believe Charlie640 misread your post.

Thanks,

Tytus

I think they will take $60k for it if anyone wants to bite.

Back